Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but im looking for a good clean setting(like EQ wise). I have a 5150. Im looking for a good warm, not trebly, clean sound. If anyone knows any good clean settings, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.
play on your rhythm pickup with the treble on like 4, mids high and a bass around 4-6.

give it a shot.

basically low treble, higher mids and medium bass on the rhythm/neck pickup.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
All amps are different, there isn't one universal setting for a particular tone. You just have to play around it. I would start with lower mids, though.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
i dont know about on a 5150, but on my amp i keep my eq flat and use the bright setting with my neck pickup. it gets the warmth of the neck pickup with out being muddy or too bassy, and it just sounds really full
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Basing this opinion on my 6505+, which is very similar, there really are no good clean settings on these things. Right now I'm using these: Pre 4 Bass 10 Treble 6 Mid 6 and then I dont believe you have resonance and presence, but I have them at 7 and 8 respectively. Its a fairly decent tone, but there is a whole lot left to be desired.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C