Im getting Guitar Hero World Tour for Christmas and I was wondering if you can use that drumset for Rockband 2? If anybody knows please help me out. Thanks!!
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
I'm pretty sure that you cannot. The guitars should work for both though.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Yes you can, it's sad that I know this but yet I dont own either of them.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
you actually can use rb drums for gh but i dont recomend it as rb drums suck and only have 4 pads so you dont get the full gh experiance
get the gh kit your inner child will thank you
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Quote by stratsrule1990
you actually can use rb drums for gh but i dont recomend it as rb drums suck and only have 4 pads so you dont get the full gh experiance

wat

No joke.. I cant understand you...

Zdit:Your Lucky I'm saving most of your asses from Warns/bans

DON'T POST AFTER A THREAD HAS BEEN REPORTED.
I do it for lulz, but you can't!! So.. Stop posting. Mod's arent closing it Because [reason] So wait till they actually come here....
Last edited by zzeazz at Dec 18, 2008,
Quote by goldmember1217
Shut the fuck up, zzeazz.

And no, you can't.

he has a right to report the thread... We are starting to get one guitar hero thread a day here, and it muddies up the pit.
Quote by stratsrule1990

umm, with the rock band two drums u can by symbols THAT ACTUALLY MOVE when you whit them insted of those ****ty GH imitations
dumbass
The Guitar Hero: World Tour drums Will work with Rock Band 2. For the PS3 this patch was released, If the 360 already doesn't have the compatibility, the patch is released on that platform as well.
PSN: Chris_P_Chikin