Page 1 of 5
'Searchbar' (Worst)
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
I'm talking about funny specific quotes, too.

I get that most of these end up in sigs, but there are those that can't fit...those that don't work with your style...those quotes that are too awesome to ignore.

They need to be seen by everyone. Post them here.
I swear, we need newbie concentration camps...

I dont remember who said it, but I had it in my sig for years...
Quote by Fender1424
Agreed. I always want to punch people when they say that. and when they say '*reported*'. They sound like pricks.

olololollolololol

Wait so I'm a huge prick then?
I hate it when people say "wrong thread" and redirect you. Somebody told me to take a question to the computer thread on Monday and reported the thread. I did take it there, and the damn question still hasn't been answered. Generalized threads just aren't helpful when you need specific advice.

Quote by zzeazz
olololollolololol

Yes, that's exactly what he's saying.
Last edited by SlashYourFug at Dec 18, 2008,
Quote by Fender1424
Agreed. I always want to punch people when they say that. and when they say '*reported*'. They sound like pricks.

Agreed.
a lame one i do alot is

whatever quote i use

lol this

its the lazy post.
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
Searchbar and reported are athe best because they're always warranted, the people that get those things said to them are just too stupid to assimilate. This, INB4, and every other thing you see at least thrice in every post are the worst. Things are no longer funny or poignant after more than a year of being said thousands of times a day.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Best:

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Kensai
Next time we should do Shakespeare. They don't call me Ian Mckellen just because I like to touch young boys.

Quote by imdeth
This is the best quote in the world... tribute
Quote by zzeazz
olololollolololol

Nah, you're a saint compared compared to ZeGuitarist. Yes, we know he works for UG, but really?
damn this thread sucks

thats not a quote
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
off topic but

I just accidentally ate a graham cracker into the shape of a toilet.
Or half of Texas.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by merfsullivan
Searchbar and reported are athe best because they're always warranted, the people that get those things said to them are just too stupid to assimilate. This, INB4, and every other thing you see at least thrice in every post are the worst. Things are no longer funny or poignant after more than a year of being said thousands of times a day.

Some guy had a problem with his Playstation and some guy told him to searchbar it, obviously you cant searchbar a personal problem can you?
My sig has the BEST quote ever.

Observe it.

|
|
|
|
\ /

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by TastyMooglePie
One time I was in my room. It was a Thursday, my weekly pen0r measuring day. As I pulled out my penis, I felt a sudden rumbling within. I was half naked by this time, and my family was just outside my room. The rumbling made its way closer to my anus. I grew nervous, my dick in one hand and a crayola brand ruler in the other. Again, a rumble, and my asscheeks quivered in fear. Something was coming. Something big and brown.

Then suddenly, without warning, my anal sphincter gave way, and a brown blast of liquid with sloppy chunks sprayed everywhere. My walls, my leftover dinner rolls on my desk, and my dog were blanketed with a fecal paste and the occasional piece of corn. I ran out my door, screaming and crying in pain and fear. I have never been the same since.

This. I tried to sig it, but 'twas too big.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
You guys make me chuckle and sometimes maybe chortle, you're all failing in your own ridiculous ways.

GTFO....actually. Stay this thread is now full of worst quotes ever.

I think another one of my quotes has something to do with this

Quote by Dance_of_Death
We may fail in our own small ways, but you created this giant mess of fail in the first place, so all the failblame comes back to fail you in the ass.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616948

If I could quote this entire thread in my sig, I would.
It's the most stupid, retarded, yet strangely hillarious pile of wank I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
You guys make me chuckle and sometimes maybe chortle, you're all failing in your own ridiculous ways.

GTFO....actually. Stay this thread is now full of worst quotes ever.

Because you have so much experience in how the pit works.
Page 1 of 5