I mite be grabbing a 360, should I just grab the regular one with the basics or should I spent $130 more and buy the Xbox with like 20GB and extra cables and stuff?

Does it really make a difference? because I dont want to grab the crappy Xbox and be red ringed of death every day
buy an xbox, get it modded. free games online and whatever else you need.

Wait... buy xbobx360 get it modded.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
ugh im sick to death of all my consoles..just get guitar recording gear man they are a waste of time. i cant even play gears of war 2 i just cant be bothered.
I think the upgraded one, otherwise you'll spend more than 130 getting al the stuff seperate
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Buy an amp
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
well id say at least get one with a hard drive or else getting DLC will be a bitch
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
i believe there is a gaming thread.

and get the xbox 360 pro instead of the arcade.

the arcade is garbage, unless you're getting a bunch of neat upgrades.
Sent from my iPad.
I had the same question really....my grandparents cant afford anything more than the arcade version, is it still worth it? What are the drawbacks?

/momentary threadjack.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

At least get one with a hard drive, so you can save stuff easier, and get Live and Live Arcade if you have the ability to.
Quote by valennic
I had the same question really....my grandparents cant afford anything more than the arcade version, is it still worth it? What are the drawbacks?

/momentary threadjack.

Dont worry its fine, im interested in knowing aswell
If u dead set on gittin one i would git the upgraded one otherwise i would use the money to git a new guitar or amp or sumthin