Page 1 of 2
oh boy that tone is down right lovely.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I don't do constructive criticism, but I can flame him if you want me to.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
I don't do constructive criticism, but I can flame him if you want me to.

what ever floats your boat. I just want this kid to know what hes doing wrong.
Ew. EDUCATE THAT MUTHA****A!
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by El Gigante
Hes just hitting random notes, with a wah pedal.. oh and the occasional pinch harmonic...
he really sucks... Fast =/= good

Im not gonna say he sucks because Im nice. heh. He is "in dire need of improvement". I just want him to realize that speed (especially sloppy speed picking) isnt everything and that a wah is an accent not a cover up for a players shortcomings
well. first things first, tell him to learn how to play guitar. after he learns the basics of guitar then he should learn how to EQ an amp. then become a bit better at guitar. he plays like an 8th grader.
It was pretty much just random wankage.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
your friend right....

watching the video right now

EDIT: sounds like kirk hammet to me
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at Dec 18, 2008,
wow he is absolutely amazing.......
hahahah NAWT.

he's just really bad.
anyone can play that he was just hitting the same shape over and over again really fast.
███████████████████████████████████
Last edited by tona_107 at Dec 18, 2008,
I couldn't stand listening to that. Even if it was technically proficient (which it wasn't) it was god awful sounding.

Tell him he needs to sound more melodic, and to stop trying to break the sound barrier.
Quote by no0bles
Wow, you were right. Your friend is God. That was amazing. Guy who posted this asking for people to bash him, you fail. He is better than you will ever be. Way to be a good friend, douche bag.

hes just doing mindless stupidity on the fretboard, he needs to learn theory and take a shower.
Smart Pothead and Proud
I play in a way like that, except I'm not so random or sloppy. I designed a pattern of notes that isn't in any particular scale or key (that I know of), yet it sounds pretty good. However, your friend needs to move more than two fingers and pick fast.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
hes quick, but sloppy.

tone = horrible
Wah [always use in moderation, are you ready to Crybabyay?] get it, like Tanqueray?/joke

tell him to learn to think about what hes playing and not randomly pick while weedling the pedal
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Way to be a good friend. "Hey guys, flame my band mate!" Some friend you are, douche bag. I hope he beats you up, I am sure he could. He is probably better at guitar than you. That is the only reason you posted this; to boost your own ego.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
1) he needs to learn what tone is
2) he needs to turn off the effects and distortions to hear himself play that same thing in clean xD
3) he needs to get more fluid in his style of playing...he looks like a robot
4) he needs a good flaming to see what good really is
i could not imagine a rhythm that could fit behind that.

doesn't seem like something that'd take any talent to write, and when it comes down to it, even i could just randomly throw my fingers everywhere and trem pick.
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
i was at a party last friday... the drummer came up and played guitar and sounded better than that... waaay better.
His playing is almost as silly as his tone. He's very sloppy too, tell him to slow it down until he's developed proper technique.
That being said, I don't have great technique either :[[[
haha
I don't know what you're talking about. Your friend is the best guitar player I've ever heard. I think you're just jealous.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by metaldud536
I can be your friend. I'm a pretty cool guy.

heh.

ive actually seen some of your posts before, funny stuff.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Whoever's YouTube account is no0bles....

+10

That is me!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
i need a video cmaera for my copm so i can post vids in response on youtube, if it had been audible or just not random shredding i would have listend, i can take one or the other but not both its just to much

*edit* i actually forgot to mention i had planned to be on his side because i thought you just felt depressed he was better, but i was wrong.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by guitarmaniac88
I play in a way like that, except I'm not so random or sloppy. I designed a pattern of notes that isn't in any particular scale or key (that I know of), yet it sounds pretty good. However, your friend needs to move more than two fingers and pick fast.

I bet the kid in the video thinks the same thing
Quote by StratPat
I lol'd at 1:01

the fist pump was totally unnecessary

unless he would've fist-pumped himself in the face..
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Page 1 of 2