Ok, i just realized that tomorrow is the last day of school before christmas vacation(yay) and that we have an english assignment due.... (not yay)

but the thing is i need to find news articles of the interwebz, and print them out...
the first one needs to be a news story, in which someone shows tolerance (for basically anything) and the second one needs to be about a time someone didn't show tolerance( ill probly use a columbine article, but if you have anything better, please post it)

Thank you to anyone who responds
What about this?
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081218/ten-bbc-give-ross-new-guidelines-ea4616c.html

The BBC could have fired him, but they take quite a risk keeping him on. I seriously doubt that would happen in the States.

Then again, he's very popular. Maybe the BBC head honcho is afraid of loosing listeners.

I think this teacher of yours is smart. You realise now how little tolerant people are.
Quote by deluxity
that bush thing with the shoe... it could fit in both
How could any of that fit tolerance? A journalist throws his shoes at Bush to protest against his policy and in return he is jailed and tortured.
Quote by Withakay
How could any of that fit tolerance? A journalist throws his shoes at Bush to protest against his policy and in return he is jailed and tortured.

there's a lack of tolerance... the whole situation behind it's about the lack of tolerance