ok,im looking to buy a amp,nothing special just to play in my bedroom with my LP studio,so right now im looking at:

Orange Crush 15R
Vox DA5
Microcube

my budget is $150 so anything that is in theat price range please tell me bout them
if i were you i wouldn't buy another small practice amp.. save up for a real amp.

as long as you have a crap amp now, it'll hold you over.

buying another 15 watt amp just keeps you where you are with a different crappy sounds. If you have to buy one tho because your amp broke, then consider it.. otherwise save up at least 300 or so bucks and buy a real amp.. ask for one for christmas

there's no reason you should have such a nice guitar and cheap out on an amp like that. I have the same guitar and saved up a year for a Tiny Terror (which i'm getting next week)

do yourself a favor, and SAVE
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
I'd definitely save up for a better amp than those. And listen to PJ.
I want a Microcube right now, haha.
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
microcube is prob the best of those selections although the orange crush would still be good, i was gonna say that you should save but if you dont have an amp already and im sure your desperate to start
Last edited by arzhang at Dec 18, 2008,
ok, i'd go with an orange crush then taking in your circumstances.. i thought you had a gibson les paul studio, like me, and a cheap practice amp like a line 6 or something..

do get an amp, it's important
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey vypyr.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo