Alright so this is the horn driver I have


and I've got the plastic tube, all I need is speaker cables.

I just dont know which to get? It says 'heavy duty". I need it to obviously end in a 1/4 or 1/8 inch jack. Where should I get one, does anyone have a link to the one they use?


Oh and does it matter what gauge?
well i have done many cheap DIY projects (one being a talkbox-success) and what i usualy do is cut the power cord off of some junk appliance becaust they can easily handle alot o' power and they are easy to come by. Also, they dont interfere with tone

well i'm just gonna get a guitar cable and cut off one end and that should work