Poll: Should I do my homework?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I do my homework?
Do homework now just in case and get no sleep.
58 64%
Risk not doing the homework and go to sleep.
33 36%
Voters: 91.
Well Pit, it's midnight, and I haven't done any of my homework yet. I have two big assignments due tomorrow, each worth a significant portion of my final grade, and a speech that I haven't prepared for.

BUT !

It's been snowing like a mother since about 10:30, and according to jesus it isn't going to stop until like noon tomorrow. Big ice storms all through the area, over a foot of snow and ice, apocalypse, etc etc.

If there's a snow day tomorrow then I'll have two weeks to finish my homework. If there isn't a snow day, and I haven't done the homework, well... I'm not in a good situation.

So instead of doing the responsible thing and just doing the work and going to bed, I'm gonna poll the pit.

Go go go!
You don't have to do the speech, just the written stuff. You can BS a speech not a assignment
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Because you asked, no.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
...why did you ask the pit of all places? you know what answer would surmount of all this.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Believe in the snow.

I will pray to my sister, and she will create snow in your entire planet
Neeeeeeeee!!!
Oh Yeah!

Quote by NoochiePoochie
Thats what the pit will do to you. Make you happy and shit.

Quote by Jimmer1720
..., but hey, people in the pit are generally....well....hell, they're not people. They're savage animals.
You guys are no fun.

I'll start it, then sleep and wake up at 5. If it's still snowing by then, I'm going back to bed, but if it stopped snowing then I'll finish the work.

Kbye.
should be obvious that it isn't worth the risk. stay up all night and finish it. if you have off, you can just sleep all day, and not have to worry about getting it done over your break.

if you do have school, it would be no different than if the storm never happened.
I do homework and I get F's. I dont do it and I get A's. /Facepalm
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
What you should do is build a time machine, go back in time, and then GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND STOP PROCRASTINATING SO THAT THIS DILEMMA NEVER ARISES!!!

But that's just my opinion.
Quote by raindropsXroses
Finefinefine I'll do it. You guys win.

Good. Think about it, once you're done you can either enter into a peaceful sleep knowing that you don't have to worry about spending any of your break doing these assignments , or if you do have to go to school you don't have to start your break off by feeling intense regret. Either way you will win.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Why don't you just quit school. Better yet, you should just quit life.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Shinsen88
What you should do is build a time machine, go back in time, and then GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND STOP PROCRASTINATING SO THAT THIS DILEMMA NEVER ARISES!!!

But that's just my opinion.

I actually have a reasonable response to that.

I was out of school with the flu Monday and Tuesday, so I just got the assignments on Wednesday. Wednesday evening from 4PM until 11PM I was at the school performing in our winter concerts for choir. Now it's Thursday evening and I had to go to my younger sister's choir performances.

So, I have only had the assignments for two nights, both of which I've been extremely busy. I also don't have a study hall, which doesn't help.

The end.
"According to JESUS?"
Um.
Jesus hasn't said a single word for 1960+ years.
So..............

YOU'VE LIED TO US.
It probably isn't snowing.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

According to Jesus???!!

Does he do the weather now?
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
do it. but if it is a snow day re-do it so it's better
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Quote by raindropsXroses
I actually have a reasonable response to that.

I was out of school with the flu Monday and Tuesday, so I just got the assignments on Wednesday. Wednesday evening from 4PM until 11PM I was at the school performing in our winter concerts for choir. Now it's Thursday evening and I had to go to my younger sister's choir performances.

So, I have only had the assignments for two nights, both of which I've been extremely busy. I also don't have a study hall, which doesn't help.

The end.

your'e in a choir now your'e more pathetic than i thought before
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Yes. Yes you should. Otherwise you'll be on the slippery slope to a life of crime. You'll become a scamp and possibly, in time, a rapscallion.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots