Way to ruin Christmas assface.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
I think it's a travesty that once you rid these people of traditional law and order, they so quickly succumbed to this kind of behavior. We're supposed to have moved past this.
Looks like some people who don't like blacks had some fun. They need to learn how to aim though if they want to kill someone. If you want to get away with it, you cant have witnesses or survivors. I'm sure nobody would have cared if this was blacks attacking whites though, because that's considered an "uprising" and good to "break the chains." When you have a white only scholarship, its racist, but you can have blacks only scholarships. If you say black power they say that's good, if i say white power that's bad. Who's the raciest here? Someone is making generalization against whites that they all hate blacks. All i see is blacks always bashing on whites. One of these days the whites wont take that kind of crap anymore, and it looks like katrina was a start.
Quote by Chaos Nil
Looks like some people who don't like blacks had some fun. They need to learn how to aim though if they want to kill someone. If you want to get away with it, you cant have witnesses or survivors. I'm sure nobody would have cared if this was blacks attacking whites though, because that's considered an "uprising" and good to "break the chains." When you have a white only scholarship, its racist, but you can have blacks only scholarships. If you say black power they say that's good, if i say white power that's bad. Who's the raciest here? Someone is making generalization against whites that they all hate blacks. All i see is blacks always bashing on whites. One of these days the whites wont take that kind of crap anymore, and it looks like katrina was a start.

WTF is a Raciest?

Are you asking whos raciest?

Well I do know this guy who owns an original Skyline Godzilla, and DAYUM!!! that car be off the Chain Yo heard
Quote by blackflag49
I think it's a travesty that once you rid these people of traditional law and order, they so quickly succumbed to this kind of behavior. We're supposed to have moved past this.

I don't think we can ever move past primal instincts, pathetic I know but some people just have so little self control.
Quote by Chaos Nil

I sense a Klan member in our midst....

go fuck yourself
Quote by Chaos Nil

Oh, the irony.
Last edited by AA00P at Dec 19, 2008,
Quote by Chaos Nil
Looks like some people who don't like blacks had some fun. They need to learn how to aim though if they want to kill someone. If you want to get away with it, you cant have witnesses or survivors.

Quote by Chaos Nil
I'm sure nobody would have cared if this was blacks attacking whites though, because that's considered an "uprising" and good to "break the chains."

I don't care what color the perpetrators are, this sort of violence is wrong.

Quote by Chaos Nil
When you have a white only scholarship, its racist, but you can have blacks only scholarships. If you say black power they say that's good, if i say white power that's bad. Who's the raciest here?

Irrelevant.

Quote by Chaos Nil
Someone is making generalization against whites that they all hate blacks. All i see is blacks always bashing on whites. One of these days the whites wont take that kind of crap anymore, and it looks like katrina was a start.

Take this victim-complex bullshit back to stormfront. It has nothing to do with this thread.
Quote by Chaos Nil

O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Chaos Nil
I'm sure nobody would have cared if this was blacks attacking whites though, because that's considered an "uprising" and good to "break the chains." When you have a white only scholarship, its racist, but you can have blacks only scholarships. If you say black power they say that's good, if i say white power that's bad. Who's the raciest here? Someone is making generalization against whites that they all hate blacks. All i see is blacks always bashing on whites. One of these days the whites wont take that kind of crap anymore, and it looks like katrina was a start.

This part is actually very true. I got in suspended for calling this black kid a retard after he called me white trash......guess who didnt get in trouble!
^ Every black that beats up a white is "Standing up for himself". Every white that stands up for himself against a black is "Guilty of racial violence." Its not about race, its because the guy is a troublemaker who was starting trouble with you.
Quote by Chaos Nil
^ Every black that beats up a white is "Standing up for himself". Every white that stands up for himself against a black is "Guilty of racial violence." Its not about race, its because the guy is a troublemaker who was starting trouble with you.

Shut the fuck up with your persecution complex you god damn honkey.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Chaos Nil
I'm sure nobody would have cared if this was blacks attacking whites though, because that's considered an "uprising" and good to "break the chains."

Are you retarded?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
That story is ****ing disgusting.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown