Isn't it annoying?

People only say it just 'because'.. Most people here don't even know why the slash (/) is even there! Gaw!
I do! It's because of HTML code. So when you want to type your characters in bold, you type text here. Same with every other type of html.

Other types of HTML:

Hope this helped
i bet anyone here like 10 bucks that the only reason TS made this thread is to figure out what / means....
lol
ICWATUDIDTHAR

but i didnt know what it meant anyway...

/end of my post
ahaha
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
This thread isn't on what it means, I actually meant that people say it just because everyone else says it, they don't know what it even means.

It's also on how annoying "/thread" actually is. Everyone always says it for no reason, in this thread people are just saying it because it's what the topic is on, but in other threads people always say it because of something stupid they said that they think is funny.
Quote by musicTHEORYnerd
i bet anyone here like 10 bucks that the only reason TS made this thread is to figure out what / means....
lol
ICWATUDIDTHAR

but i didnt know what it meant anyway...

/end of my post
ahaha

Lol, just what I was thinking.
/thread.
Quote by Dog--

This thread isn't on what it means, I actually meant that people say it just because everyone else says it, they don't know what it even means.

It's also on how annoying "/thread" actually is. Everyone always says it for no reason, in this thread people are just saying it because it's what the topic is on, but in other threads people always say it because of something stupid they said that they think is funny.

Actually usually it's just one of them internet things to show the point of the thread is concluded.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Last edited by Jesstaa at Dec 19, 2008,
I do! It's because of HTML code. So when you want to type your characters in bold, you type text here. Same with every other type of html.

Other types of HTML:
  • [./quote]

• Hope this helped

That's actually not HTML Code at all.
    But you're pretty close.
    Quote by l2p_Guitar
    That's actually not HTML Code at all.
    But you're pretty close.

looks like you fugged up that code. lol.

jus playing homes

EDIT: damn it ... you fixed it.

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
    Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
    Quote by Jesstaa
    Actually usually it's just one of them internet things to show the point of the thread is concluded.

Well, the thing that made me start this thread is in the 'can you read sheet music' thread, someone said 'yes /thread'

It doesn't make any sense and it's stupid. If you MUST say it, why the **** would you say it to your own post?
    People say it when they think they give a good response, yet it makes them look like an arrogant asshole and their suggestion sucked anyways.
    Quote by Dog--
    Well, the thing that made me start this thread is in the 'can you read sheet music' thread, someone said 'yes /thread'

It doesn't make any sense and it's stupid. If you MUST say it, why the **** would you say it to your own post?

People just like to have the last word. They think that what they said was so incredibly insightful/epic or it answered the OP so well, that the thread has no point in going on. They are just saying that they dominated the thread.

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
    Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
    Yes, very much so.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
    _/********\_|___|___|
    |*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
    ||****|**0*********@_
    ||****|***.********|_
    \|****|***\*******/__
    _\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
    _('--'""`)__|___|___|
    Quote by Jesus
    LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
    Quote by LedDaveZeppelin
    Yes, very much so.

I endorse this product and/or event.
    I think it's the most pretentious, up-yourself, pompous thing anyone can say =]
    Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
    Its pretty obvious when people use the /, it means end of...

But what would be the beginning of the thread?
    Quote by dan ramP
    RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
    Quote by RSOB Bass
    Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
    Quote by gavz_verdikt
    Its pretty obvious when people use the /, it means end of...

But what would be the beginning of the thread?

Duh it's [Thread] [/Thread]!