I smoked out in my garage when it was closed and I need to know will the smell go away within 6 hours?
Open it and let it air out. It should probably be fine then.

Also, Febreze. Lots and lots of Febreze.
Quote by hootman6string
I cant its closed up

You can't re-open your garage door? Also, what did you smoke? A ciggy or pot?
Quote by hootman6string
my garage is weird it only has one way out which is in my house. I smoked a cig.

I don't think the world can handle you.
Quote by hootman6string
my garage is weird it only has one way out which is in my house. I smoked a cig.

Hm, you should be fine if you just use some Febreze as already stated or similar product. Your parents may notice a shit-load of air freshener and suspect you doing something "bad," but they won't be able to prove it. You could always make up an excuse as to why the garage smells like a flower bomb.
Or, open the door to house (You have a retarded garage) so diffusion causes the particles to scatter and it isn't concentrated. They won't even notice. Psstch, the smell would probably dissipate in an hour

Edit: Hang on, what? Why didn't you go outside?
-J
Quote by MickeyJ
Or, open the door to house (You have a retarded garage) so diffusion causes the particles to scatter and it isn't concentrated.

Yeah, then also open up a few windows in the house. If you're really worried then set up a fan to help air out the "garage" into the house quicker.

Quote by MickeyJ

Edit: Hang on, what? Why didn't you go outside?

If his garage doesn't even have a door for a car, what makes you think his house has a door for people? Psh...
Use some sort of smelly spray to cover up the smell.
If there is still some lingering odor, then just say that it was the neighbors.

I live in an apartment building and if the neighbor smokes, the smell finds its way into our house. So depending on how close the houses are, you should be able to pull off the lie.

Alternatively, come to the pit before smoking the so you can find out how to smoke without smelling up the place instead of frantically trying to figure out how to get the smell to go away.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Its not about being caught or anything just i want it to go away by tommorow morning cause my gf is coming over and shes alergic to smoke. Yea its not really a garage its more of my workshop i guess it looks like a garge so i call it that lol sry for the confusion also thanks for the tips!
keep the odor in, and when your parents come home just go right up to them and tell them "hey mom, dad, smell that? yeah i just smoked a cigarette cuz im a badass motha****a!!! FO SHIZZLE MA NIZZLE!!!"

EDIT :
Quote by hootman6string
Its not about being caught or anything just i want it to go away by tommorow morning cause my gf is coming over and shes alergic to smoke. Yea its not really a garage its more of my workshop i guess it looks like a garge so i call it that lol sry for the confusion also thanks for the tips!

oh never mind then...
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Quote by hootman6string
Its not about being caught or anything just i want it to go away by tommorow morning cause my gf is coming over and shes alergic to smoke.

Well damn, that's no fun. Here I thought I was doing my dastardly deed for the day by supplying an underage kid with information on how to evade capture by the parents. You ruined my day, TS.
Don't smoke tobacco. If you smoke weed, do it in moderation. But smoking is never healthy period, but smoking weed is less damaging providing that you don't smoke it as often as tobacco smokers smoke.

Also, the stuff stinks, seriously I go to my friends house who smokes maybe 1, 2 or maybe 3 cigarettes while I'm at his place and when I get home and wash my hair, I suddenly get hit with a wave of stale smoke.. seriously it's foul.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Lol, I've been exactly where you are. Let the room air out as best you can and cover that up with some Febreeze or anything that smells. Hell, melt some stick deodorant with a lighter. I've done that before.

Cigs stink up a room like none other. Weed smell on the other hand dissipates pretty quickly with the proper air circulation.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
You guys saying 'don't smoke' are pussies. Everyone knows that cancer is what the cool kids are doing these days. Plus, smoking cures AIDS.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Abunai X
Um, don't take your gf into the garage?

Maybe they're going to have sex in the garage...he doesn't care if he gets caught smoking but getting caught having sex...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by aaronob
Dont smoke cigarettes they are bad for you.

I'm so sick of people posting this in cigarette related threads, and I don't even smoke.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by crackhutch
Maybe they're going to have sex in the garage...he doesn't care if he gets caught smoking but getting caught having sex...

lol, I can think of more romantic places to procreate.

Dusty attic is where it's at.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
lol, I can think of more romantic places to procreate.

Dusty attic is where it's at.

Nah, you gotta do it in the garage with her on top of you while sitting on a table saw while its on and hope you don't fall into the blade. It would be an awesome orgasm...if it involves a near death experience or illegal activities, it's that much better.

Also, if she doesn't leave marks, you're not doing it right!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by crackhutch
Nah, you gotta do it in the garage with her on top of you while sitting on a table saw while its on and hope you don't fall into the blade. It would be an awesome orgasm...if it involves a near death experience or illegal activities, it's that much better.

Also, if she doesn't leave marks, you're not doing it right!

Remind me never to go out with you.
XIAOXI
Quote by Roast Beef
PROTIP: smoke out the window
PROTIP: smoking will kill your unborn child

PROTIP:

Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Abunai X
Remind me never to go out with you.

Why not?

Wait...I got one better...

The Quarantine!!!

Put a chick in a big plastic bag, seal it off, and finish before she dies! HAHAHAHA

Btw...If you have sex with a girl that is about 8 months pregnant, is it a three-way? I've been pondering this for a while...
Quote by whalepudding
I'm so sick of people posting this in cigarette related threads, and I don't even smoke.

Why do you visit them?
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Don't smoke.

If it was acceptable and your parents didn't mind why are you trying to get the smell away?
You've obviously done something wrong.
And you will suffer the consequences for it.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt