A friend of mine who worked at my local music shop died yesterday, and yes, that is what inpired my unwelcome bashing of dragonforce wannabes, its just not right, he helped me with so much.Im not going to cry about it, but ill be honest, i was at the old punching bag for like 3 hours today, damn my arms hurt.
Ok...guess I was supposed to show sympathy or something?
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
DragonForce? Tell us the story first...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Sorry about your friend, mate.

And there is nothing wrong with crying. It sounds less painful than punching things for 3 hours.

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
Ok...guess I was supposed to show sympathy or something?

Go away.
XIAOXI
OH NO, that wasnt a sympathy thing, it was to explain, i made a thread earlier about how i hated these group of people coming in and complaining no one was playing dragonforce
Still, since dragonforce did not kill your mate, nor has it's fans ... it has nothing to do with your friend dying.
So your friend died after some 20 year old Power Metal fans called some old men who played a different brand of guitars useless?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You should honour his memory by writing a very long song with pointless fast shred and high vocals about glory and battle and stuff.

Wait...damnit.

I'm sorry for your loss, stay strong dude.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
No, i didnt say that, i was explaining about why it annoyed me so much when they were saying they were terrible.
Quote by Jacksta
Zero hartman you idiot!

If I'm an idiot then so is everyone else. I have no idea what's going on.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
this...is more bloggish. not thread discussiony.
next time make a blog on your profile. youll probably get less hate and we'll all hate a little less.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
...and you are under the impression that the Pit cares?
**** you. **** all of you.
Lets see...from what I can tell, TS had a friend die that, in life, was one of the guys that the dragonforce fans were talking about. That would make sense to me. Was he an old blues picker, by any chance? We've got quite a few of those around here...great guys, really. A lot of the younger folk put them off as useless because they can't play six-octave arpeggios, and completely miss the emotion that comes from their playing.

Either way, guys, give the TS a break...you'd be a little out-of-it too in his position.
Nope, no sig here.
Yeeeaaahhhh

I honestly don't go around trying to seek comfort from the internet. Yeah it sucks, but considering that A. most people on the internet don't know you, B. most people are arseholes and C. Most people on the internet can get away with being arseholes... it's kind of like painting a big target on your arse and throwing yourself into a prison shower room.

Basic idea here would be that if you aren't gonna say it to some dude on the street, don't say it on the net. pretty logical huh.
can i laugh at how pathetic that is?
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir