Pretty cool band,

terrible name I think.

Thanks though,
it's awesome to check out new ****.

Sumererian is a great label.

myspace.com/weasheroesband
fuck
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
HOLY ****. I couldn't even listen to 30 seconds into the first song. Complete Job For a Cowboy rip-offs, and JFAC sucks hard.

Oh, and you can't forget the uber-br00tal breakdown.
**** you, I have not listened, yet can already tell its faggot music for faggots like you
Blindfold her telling her that she is going to get a surprise, then proceed to take off your pants and stick your penis in her nostrils.
My immediate reaction.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by fecefeast
**** you, I have not listened, yet can already tell its faggot music for faggots like you

I'm tempted to report you just for being such a douche.
He wants to fit in.

He just fails at it.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
i love the response of this forum to gay bands
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Is it just me or does it look like someone photoshopped the same expression on all of the band members' faces? I don't care much for the music, although some of it wasn't too bad.
Practically all of Sumerian's bands sound the same except for The Faceless, After the Burial, and Fellsilent.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT