I will buy the GH World Tour on PS2 and i am wondering if i can add extra songs that i like in the game. .

Can i do it?
You can download songs (Not sure about PS2), you can use the studio thing in the game, but you can't play songs from your computer or harddrive or anything.

If that's what you're asking.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Oh, yeah, the PS2 DOES "support" mods if you want to add the songs charts manually.

Really? Like custom songs?
did they just change this place to UGH
too many GH threads
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
get an xbox 360
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
^^ he knows where its at

edit: the guy above you
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Gargantuan
Like a PS2

but he already has one D=
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
what a ps2 or xbox 360?
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Now modding (if GHWT even supports it, I haven't been on scorehero in forever) is not as easy as downloading songs and charts off the internet and presto. From what I hear, it takes work, so I would go with a 360 and the game.
Quote by Taylz24
what a ps2 or xbox 360?

Well seeing that he already has acquired a Sony Playstation 2 then he should next acquire an Xbox 360.

Better games?

Better Games.

Plus think of all the DLC you can get, you wouldn't have to mod songs

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by fretsonfire74
Just play GH3. World Tour is really over rated and I really hate it.

my friend said she loveed world tour?
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by soulflyV
Crucial element of your statement.

ROFL exactly
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law