Anybody tried this pedal? I can't seem to find any information on the flanger. Their other pedals look and sound decent.
I dunno but rocktron pedals are great, just make sure your running them with a high quality 9v, they make noises when plugged into the cheaper ones.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Yeah I usually run a One Spot...but the Rocktron I'm looking into has the adapter included.
Fair enough then, the one that comes with it should be good, don't know about "One Spot", never heard of them...
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Its an adapter that plugs into the wall in one spot, and you can daisy chain the plugs to other pedals.
Intresting, but surely if one pedal in circuit goes for some reason, all that follows it will?
Quote by ZanasCross

I'm not sure...I don't think that would be a problem, I think every plug in the chain has continuous power. I've taken pedals out of my chain and left that plug unused and the pedals down the line still worked.
Oh i see, i thought i was like a single plug thing that just chained through the pedals. my bad.
Quote by ZanasCross