I was just thinking, i'd like to have reverb/delay on my tiny terror but since it doesn't have an effects loop, it will sound messy with the amps distortion.

Since normal effects processors can't handle the high power from the amp's speaker output, maybe it's possible to use magnetic induction to modify the signal?

basic diagram:

>---from--amp---->|coil|-------------------------|coil|------------->to speaker
                    |                              |
                      ----[effects circuit]--------

anyone think this could work?
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Theoretically, yes that will work. Will it work in actuality? I dont know, but I wouldnt put money on it.
no he's talkign passive induction
think taking the speaker wire and wrapping it around a piece of metal before sending it to the speaker. take another piece forming another coil connected and sending it to the effect. the effect picks up the magnetics from the speaker wire coil, processes this signal then injects the processed signal back into the effects coil creating it's own seperate voltage in the speaker line.
the problem with this is no matter what, you're doing nothing but creating yoru own feadback.

edit: even when using a seperate return coil. it's still on the same speaker wire , and as we know electricity will eminate both ways.
Quote by _Sanitarium_
edit: even when using a seperate return coil. it's still on the same speaker wire , and as we know electricity will eminate both ways.

didn't think of that. Might it be possible to work around this by using an arrangement of diodes? although this will probably harm the tone.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
you can't diode a magnite

does the tiny terror have a preamp and power amp section?
If so you can have it modded by a tech to have an effects loop installed.