Poll: Was it wrong to tell?
Poll Options
View poll results: Was it wrong to tell?
Yes
8 12%
No
59 88%
Voters: 67.
yeah the pit has epic morals so what better place to ask.

basically at a party a "friend" was bitching about another really good friend yet again. (she has recently been doing it a lot and the really good friend is aware of it)

the next day i told my really good friend about the unprovoked attack (excluded a couple of harsh details).

long story short... it got really blown out of proportion and a friend of the really good friend told the one bitching to leave her alone and stop saying shit behind her back.

so now all these people are either annoyed or happy with me coz i told my really good friend about the bitchings.

so was it wrong to tell my friend about the bitching? or is it just the womens are overreacting?

tl;dr ... i told 1 of my best female friends that someone was bitching about them and now almost everyones annoyed.

EDIT: normally i wouldnt care so much... but "friend" was bitching to a whole room trying to turn them against really good friend...
Last edited by cegs at Dec 19, 2008,
No

trust teh wimminz to get annoyed
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Bitching is bad. Bullsh!t is bad too. You did great.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Stick it in their poopers.

But no, not really.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
use names next time, friend of friend and your really good friend are too hard to keep track of, in fact i didn't and hence have no advice sry
i think you should have stood up for your really good friend there and then. (maybe you did - i didn't get that from your post though).

i think it was right of you to tell your really good friend. it's not nice to have people talking behind your back and if i knew of people doing that to me to such an extent, then i would definitely want to know.

true friends don't say shit about each other behind their backs. remain loyal to your friends.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
stickitinyourpooper?
"You Shall Never Hear Surf Music Again"

Gear
Fender Telecaster with Dimarzio AirNorton/Tonezone - Coil split

Laney VC30 2X10
Orange Crush 15R
Boss DS-1
Boss SD-1
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss DD-7
Dunlop Crybaby
Carlsbro Phaser
surely not, girls bitching?!
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Wrong, no.

Tactless, yes.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
You did well, young padawan. I am a bastard and as such would have disregarded the b1tching and just had sex with them both.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Whether you did right or not aint the issue. It's whether you were a pussy or not -- and in this case not. So, I'd say that's worth something.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
Quote by cegs
yeah the pit has epic morals so what better place to ask.

basically at a party a "friend" was bitching about another really good friend yet again. (she has recently been doing it a lot and the really good friend is aware of it)

the next day i told my really good friend about the unprovoked attack (excluded a couple of harsh details).

long story short... it got really blown out of proportion and a friend of the really good friend told the one bitching to leave her alone and stop saying shit behind her back.

so now all these people are either annoyed or happy with me coz i told my really good friend about the bitchings.

so was it wrong to tell my friend about the bitching? or is it just the womens are overreacting?

tl;dr ... i told 1 of my best female friends that someone was bitching about them and now almost everyones annoyed.

EDIT: normally i wouldnt care so much... but "friend" was bitching to a whole room trying to turn them against really good friend...

Is this a transcript from "Sweet Valley High"?
I agree that you should have stood up for your friend there and then (maybe you did) and told them that if they have such a problem with the other friend, they should tell them and get it sorted out between each other.

I hate people who bitch behind other people's backs...but I guess that's women, I suppose men do it too but to a much lesser degree. I think you did the right thing getting it out in the open. It could have perhaps been handled better though.
I don't think you handled that the best way, honestly. Telling people that someone else was bitching about them is just going to upset and piss off everyone. Talking to the person causing the problem individually instead would probably have been a better first move - I doubt she's just a bitch, she probably has a reason to be bitchy, and talking to her about why and asking her to stop would've been a better move.

Quote by Deathsdoor99
I agree that you should have stood up for your friend there and then (maybe you did) and told them that if they have such a problem with the other friend, they should tell them and get it sorted out between each other.

I hate people who bitch behind other people's backs...but I guess that's women, I suppose men do it too but to a much lesser degree. I think you did the right thing getting it out in the open. It could have perhaps been handled better though.

Men do it WAY more than women

Seriously. Most of the guys I've ever known have been SERIOUSLY bitchy about each other.

If girls don't like each other, they're fairly open about it
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
I don't think you handled that the best way, honestly. Telling people that someone else was bitching about them is just going to upset and piss off everyone. Talking to the person causing the problem individually instead would probably have been a better first move - I doubt she's just a bitch, she probably has a reason to be bitchy, and talking to her about why and asking her to stop would've been a better move.

Seriously. Most of the guys I've ever known have been SERIOUSLY bitchy about each other.

Yeah but the thing about being a guy, is you can call him every kinda c*nt under the sun, but you can still go for a pint or 9, get wasted and be best mates again.

Women don't have friends, that's their problem.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Trickycindy
Yeah but the thing about being a guy, is you can call him every kinda c*nt under the sun, but you can still go for a pint or 9, get wasted and be best mates again.

Massive +1
Mm, drama.
Yummy.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by Trickycindy

Are you an idiot, or just 14? Of course we have friends
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse

point taken. i did defend my friend at the party and all i did was let her know that it was still going on.
and she has been asked to stop on many occasions by other of my mates.
the lesson learned is dont entangle yourself with womens bitchings
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Women bitch all the time, even about people they like. You don't pass it on, you just accept it, you stupid bastard. Plus, it'll always sound worse coming from you.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by esther_mouse

I'm afflicted with this problem. I just figured it was because I'm not particularly manly, but apparently not...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT