FS: Schecter Hellraiser, Carvin V3 Tube Head, 5150 Cabinet w/ Celestions~~ $1500+

Selling my near immaculate 2008 Schecter Hellraiser with tap-coil capable EMGs, my near new Carvin V3 100w All-tube Amp Head, and my good condition Peavey 5150 cab loaded with Celestion GT12-75s!!!

The cab has some wear i.e. some scraped tolex and a small hole in the grillcloth and the Peavey faceplate is off; but the Celestion GT75 speakers were newly put in from a Marshall 1960 cab, and the Marshall input plate was installed so you have the choice of 4, 8, or 16 ohms just like a Marshall cab. The Hellraiser is in GREAT condition. PLENTY!! of life left in the frets, no major dings or dents. the active EMGs roar and the battery in it is a Duracell Pro w/ plenty of hours left. The Carvin has Groove power & preamp tubes in it that are in great condition. They've only had a few hours of use put on them, and with 3 different channels, there is PLENTY of options to choose from on tone sound.

Included with the guitar: Road Runner soft mold case, Monster cable, DiMarzio cable, Planet Waves strap, Fender chromatic tuner, and a Kyser capo.

Included with Carvin is the FS44 footswitch.

Looking for $1500 plus shipping cost and PayPal fees needing money for car repairs so I'm forced to sell my gear

PICS SOON!!!

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
are you effin me?! c'mon, this is a good deal.

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
You're selling all of your **** for 1500?
My Rig.
Destroyed.. UGH
Ibanez RG321MH w/ EMG 81/85, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster
--
1967 Fender Princeton
Boss TU-2 --> Boss MT-2 --> Maxon OD9 -->Boss DD-6
--
Past Gear:
5150 Blockletter, Avatar 412, Vox AC30, ISP Decimator.
^

$750

^^

unfortunately yes, I'm hoping that the cheaper I set the price, the faster it will sell

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
$ on the schecter?
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
^+1
Set up:-
Kustom Sound 40W Guitar Amp
Marshall MG15 CD
Zoom 707 II (surprisingly good..)
VOX Tonelab ST
Jackson DK2M (Seymour duncan TB4 and the SD jazz)
Schecter is $600 shipped

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables