Hey everyone could you please check out my band. we are going to put a new song up here but want some feedback on our old songs. i might have posted these a while ago but im not sure so please just check it out anyways.

www.myspace.com/withoutareasonlax
the riffs are pretty cool and the band sounds tight overall, but how old is your singer? He sounds decent, but his voice sounds like a child's voice.
wow, nice riff's/music. it sounds kick ass, but yea, your singer has like a 10 year old voice, no offense. Still good though.
I also wasn't too fond of the singer, just something about his voice, and he was out of tune a bit, although he did well to hold some notes. I also think you should find a better studio next time, the sound was kinda muddy overall, not your fault tho. I thought the riffs were decent, but a little cliched, kinda generic alt rock sorta things. However, there were a few more interesting stops, and things like putting the drums into double time for a few bars.

Care to listen to this -

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1026359
sounds decent for your age man, drums sound a bit weak..if those are live drums get the guy to tighten his snare for that kin do of music. good tho man. c4c?