I've been working on this one recently, it's only the bare bones of the track. I'm a bassist so I've only put written a basic guitar and drum track for it that the guitarist and drummer can develop at some point in the future. It's not finished yet, I just want some feedback on it so I know what I could do next with it.

If anyone wants to know what I was trying to do at any point in the song (I hope that makes sense) feel free to ask.

I've included a Guitar Pro file (5.2) and a (really crappy) midi file if anyone doesn't have the right version of Guitar Pro.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Edit: A more updated version is up now.
Attachments:
New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Last edited by fleajr_1412 at Dec 19, 2008,
My honest opinion is this...youve written two songs here. The first is a metal number that i really find hard to listen to becuase of the drums but would sound god live. The second is a brilliant balladesque accoustic number.

Split them up, they dont really flow into each other they just feel like two different songs. make them that. Adpat the metal and adapt the accoustic. Especially the accoustic cause it sounds cool

oh and you posted in teh wrong section this isnt a "recording" you want the first link on the sub menu "Tabs & Chords"
Last edited by Krazy Killian at Dec 19, 2008,
Oh yeah, sorry. Could a mod move the thread please?

I can admit that they do sound like two different songs, but it's only a first draft. I really think the two would work well together, I just need to work on how I can mold them together.

The drum track is really basic, I need to work on it. Any ideas on how I could improve it? When I fix all of this I'll get that version up.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Last edited by fleajr_1412 at Dec 19, 2008,