Hey guys, someone stole my Fender American Deluxe (got it for free) and I'm freaken pissed off. Its been 2 weeks already so I think I will need to buy another guitar. Right now im in between with Ibanez S470DXQM and Ibanez SAS36FM. I like both of them and was wondering whats you opinion on those two guitars. I went on the reviews here and the S470DXQM got rated 8.2 while the SAS36FM got rated 9. The Ibanez S470DXQM is more expensiver than Ibanez SAS36FM. So I was wondering what the UG community has to say for these 2 guitars. Im going to the guitar shop on Monday so I need some advice before then. Thx guys and have a Merry Christmas and A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
I LOVE the TRS finish on the SAS36FM, but overall in terms of quality and sound I would go for the S470DXQM.

Well just go and try them and see which one you like.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I have an SA, and i love it. but i think both guitars you are looking at are nice. Which one do you like best?
I havent tried them yet and have to wait until Monday to go to a guitar shop. But do you think the sound and the quality is better for the sa?
Quote by Boing Boing
I havent tried them yet and have to wait until Monday to go to a guitar shop. But do you think the sound and the quality is better for the sa?

I think the quality is about the same, and the sound probally is about the same too. It probally comes down to feel and looks. I prefer the SA. Thats why i own one.
The Ibanez S470DXQM is HSH though so I was wondering if that would change the sound from an HSS. I never tried a HSH :S