Yeah, so my flight home from college this semester was canceled and now I am sitting here in my dorm room, probably one of only 5 people left on campus and the only flight I can get back home is on Sunday. I have to stay two freaking nights here by myself and I think I am going to go crazy. Just thought I'd vent it out to the pit.

At least there is a guitar center a couple blocks away.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Well I'll give the typical Pit answer and tell you to gather up the other remaining 5 or so people and have a circle-jerk / orgy.

serious answer: just kick back and enjoy the peace and quiet, man.
Quote by thefeedingend
its only 2 nights dude....

you know, there is always bars/clubs/movie theatres.

I'm probably just going to end up doing this.

I know its not the end of the world, but I was just upset that the flight got canceled.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Play guitar LOUD
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by happytimeharry
Well I'll give the typical Pit answer and tell you to gather up the other remaining 5 or so people and have a circle-jerk / orgy.

Happytimeharry jokes, but in the lonliness of break and the post-stress aftermath of finals, you probably could just pick up a few drinks and have sex with one of those other remaining students pretty darn easily. Hey, it'd pass the time.
just do stuff you normally can't do...ie walk around without pants and get wasted or something to help time pass
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
**** man, I'm alone most days of the year. It's not so bad being alone for two nights!
Same thing happened to me so I took advantage of two things: 1) No roommates to wake me up, so I slept in 2) No roommates to piss off, so I played loud music for the first time in 5 months.
Quote by djrue211
Yeah, so my flight home from college this semester was canceled and now I am sitting here in my dorm room, probably one of only 5 people left on campus and the only flight I can get back home is on Sunday. I have to stay two freaking nights here by myself and I think I am going to go crazy. Just thought I'd vent it out to the pit.

At least there is a guitar center a couple blocks away.

Same, i'm the only one left in my flat. For two days. At least I can keep the kitchen tidy for once.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Happytimeharry jokes, but in the lonliness of break and the post-stress aftermath of finals, you probably could just pick up a few drinks and have sex with one of those other remaining students pretty darn easily. Hey, it'd pass the time.

shit. I need to go to Uni...

Quote by dullsilver_mike
Yeah and I've already left town before one of friend's biggest parties ever. I can't imagine the uninhibited fun I'm missing out on tonight

Ah man I know how that is. Just think of all the games of drunken charades you aren't going to be able to be in on!
Visit those other 5 strangers get toghter,bring your acoiustic guitar whit you!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Good thing I bought train tickets.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hey at least you didn't stay home to go to university.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT