They may be dropping the law suits but that's not to say they're not finding other ways. Cutting internet connection permanently is one way which is totally legal as any ISP has the right to refuse connection to anyone.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I think people should do what they want cause a pirate is free.
Quote by Harmonius
They may be dropping the law suits but that's not to say they're not finding other ways. Cutting internet connection permanently is one way which is totally legal as any ISP has the right to refuse connection to anyone.

But how will they know what we're uploading?
Quote by metaldud536

But how will they know what we're uploading?

See: Patriot Act
I await the day someone bombs RIAA headquarters.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by metaldud536

you are a pirate?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by rockon004
See: Patriot Act

Over the whole world though? I only care if this affects me.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by metaldud536

you are a pirate

edit: ^ you bastard.

And on topic, this doesn't mean they're going to be any less annoying and troublesome. This just means more pressure is going to be put on ISPs and they'll be more inclined to monitor traffic.
Quote by metaldud536
That's stupid. ISP's don't have the right to use the Patriot Act for themselves. They're not stopping terrorism.

ISPs are allowed to datamine. Which is supposed to stop terrorism but can be easily used against puny file sharers.
Quote by happytimeharry
you are a pirate

edit: ^ you bastard.

And on topic, this doesn't mean they're going to be any less annoying and troublesome. This just means more pressure is going to be put on ISPs and they'll be more inclined to monitor traffic.

Hehehehe. inb4 YOU!

If anything, the RIAA should not work with ISP's like that. They should be working with sites like Megaupload and rapidshare. But in general I would prefer if the RIAA just ceased to exist.
Quote by metaldud536
But in general I would prefer if the RIAA just ceased to exist.

Well, that can be arranged...

>_>

<_<