Page 1 of 2
I've got a bad GAS for something new, something different....I've been a Schecter guy for years, and it's time for a fresh sound. I've got an '05 Schecter Hellraiser w/ upgraded pots, switch, jack, SD Custom/Jazz, and everything that I'd like to either sell for $600 or trade for an unusual Tele or something else....not sure, just make some offers! I had a tech professionally do the wiring and everything, including the grounding to the bridge, which was a pain (had to drill through the cavities), but the electronics are excellent and professionally done. The guitar will come with a Gator GC hardshell case.

There's some buckle rash on the back from the previous owner, but that could be easily buffed out. Also, there's a small chip at one edge of the control plate, and a small ding behind the jack plate - again, nothing absolutely obvious, but I don't like surprises, and neither would you! I'll post some pics this evening.

Like I said, I'm mainly looking for interesting Teles, Gibby's, and am not much of a fan of extreme metal stuff. Thanks for looking!
Hey, free bump,

I would...

But I live in the UK and don't want to spend alot at the moment.
I was looking to buy one of these in a year or so, but not now. Oh, and I was going to put some new p'ups in, but probably not these.

Why are you selling it?
I'm just not all that into metal....I was planning on an older PRS CE until I played one of these, and now I'm after a unique tele or a Japanese lawsuit Les Paul....maybe a Greco or early Orville.
Also, if anyone has a Jap Lawsuit LP (Greco, Burny, Orville, Edwards), I will make you an insane offer.
I can't believe there's no interest in this....I will entertain any offers - the wife says this must go!
I've got the same guitar and want to switch out the EMGs to passives since I'm not that big into metal playing on my guitars anymore. how does the Custom/Jazz set sound, and what do you play with it?

/free bump + question
i've got a korean tele i could trade you, but it's pretty beat up.
My Rig.
Destroyed.. UGH
Ibanez RG321MH w/ EMG 81/85, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster
--
1967 Fender Princeton
Boss TU-2 --> Boss MT-2 --> Maxon OD9 -->Boss DD-6
--
Past Gear:
5150 Blockletter, Avatar 412, Vox AC30, ISP Decimator.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
I've got the same guitar and want to switch out the EMGs to passives since I'm not that big into metal playing on my guitars anymore. how does the Custom/Jazz set sound, and what do you play with it?

/free bump + question

I'll go ahead and warn you - it's not routed for a ground, and you'll have to do a major overhaul (standard sized pots, new knobs, new jack). Otherwise, it was completely worth it - it's much less compressed, more resonant, and just a fuller sound overall. And to answer your ? about what I play? Everything. Seriously. I'm just looking for something a little less flashy.

If I could only get ahold of one of those Schecter PT Fastbacks....
If someone had something worthwhile to trade, I may throw in a DD-20.....or a modded Limited Ed. White Crybaby...
Bump, this really needs to go! I'll lower it to $550 + shipping, and will put on straplocks and add a deluxe hard case with it! e-mail me @ itsjerod@yahoo.com for more pics, or any offers! Help out!
i also cant believe that no one is jumpin on this. 475 hellraiser with a hardshell and SD passives? ....if only i had 475 to spend lol. workin on a ML right now otherwise i would have jumped all over this. good luck man..it does take a while to sell **** on here.
Would also trade for a few cheap teles - Xaviere, Squire Vintage Modern . . . I'm a mod-man, and plan to build some parts-teles anyway! Please help me move this, and make an offer!
bump! And Chaos, that's a sweet superstrat, but Floyd's and I don't get along. Thank you so much for the offer, though!

Please, this needs to move!
UPDATE: Will trade + cash/pedals for a Fender Foto Flame Tele, or a custom flame-top tele of any kind. Also, I'll do $450 + shipping for anyone, and I'll eat insurance and paypal costs.
Wow, if I had the money I'd be all over this. I can't believe no one has picked this up yet.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
No kidding. 4 months ago, this would've been gone that day I posted it. Seriously, none of youse guys has a tele? I'm ready to take a loss!
Is this a c-1? FR? Can I get some more specs on this baby?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
It's a C-1 hardtail, black cherry. '05 series. I had custom wiring done - new pots, switch, jack, and grounding done. It'd be easy to go back to EMG's - I just prefer the more organic, aggressive sound of passives.

And I will do $400 + shipping.
deffinetly will weigh it over. I'll know for sure probably by later tomorrow, maybe saturday at the latest. Waiting for a couple things to line up first before I know if i can give it a go. Very interested bro.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
deffinetly will weigh it over. I'll know for sure probably by later tomorrow, maybe saturday at the latest. Waiting for a couple things to line up first before I know if i can give it a go. Very interested bro.

Mainly the interest because I'm off to college in a few weeks and my V guitar I have now is not going to make the trip with me due to its shape and size...And the pain in the ass it is to store it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict

Man, that sounds awesome. I'm hoping this sells so I can pay bills for this month - things are getting rough. Let me know when you're good, and I'll have it out your way ASAP!
Oh, and you'll love the case - it's the smallest, most durable case I've used yet - fits great in the car for travel!
Sorry bro. Got a better offer. Ended up grabbing a C-1 FR, never used, for $345.

Hope things work out for you on your end, I just couldn't pass on that.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Page 1 of 2