Hey guys

Heres my situation: Four years ago, I bought a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier. At that time, I was involved in a touring hard rock group, and the Mesa suited that gig perfectly. Now, I am in the complete opposite predicament. I play in a group that plays more mainstream rock and pop, and the mesa doesn't cover that well at all (think tones of: Matchbox 20, Gavin DeGraw, OAR, some pop punk, etc). I have a Boss GT-10 processor, which I bought to try to alter the sound of the mesa, but its proved to me much better for recording than for actual live use.
Do you guys recommend any other amps/heads for my style of music?
OR
Would you guys know how to tweak the mesa the correct way?
Thanks alot!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
A lot of mainstream rock/pop punk artists actually use Mesas - I'm sure you could get the desired tone out of yours, you will just have to play around with the EQ a lot... Mesas are very versatile and can get the job done for just about any genre but you have to be willing to spend the time tweaking, tweaking, and tweaking some more in order to get that perfect tone.
thanks guys-ya I've been on grailtone a bunch of times, and a lot of the tones on there, although great for finding something hard and heavy,they don't really give me a whole lotta use
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl