so my real dad left my mom in debt that we cant get out of...he left me when i was 2 ...he still is legaly married and she cant find him to divorse him and thers plenty of more crap

so who hates ther father or mother and why
Yeah My dad is an asshole..
Youll get over it eventually,and realize you dont need anyone but yourself...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Dec 19, 2008,
I hate grandma...
All she does is sh!t everywhere..
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Maybe if you had a father figure in your life you would be an accomplished linguist.
Quote by MoleMania
I love mine.

i love my stepdad ...i even call him dad hes always been there for me
a) you're not god.
b) I love my dad. a lot.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I actually love my parents

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
my dad kicks ass. he gave me a car.
a car that had been sitting in a swamp for 10 years, but nonetheless a car
Quote by mikko 9119
a) you're not god.
b) I love my dad. a lot.

i did not make my name my friend did long story short i guessed the color of her thong every day for a week and she named me
Quote by im god
i did not make my name my friend did long story short i guessed the color of her thong every day for a week and she named me

*speechless*
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
My dad is the nicest person in the world. Sorry to hear about yours. My father grew up without a father, so he knows what it feels like.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
I love my parents.

They tell me I look a mess, I dress like a tramp, that I'm fat and ugly, that I'm a useless waste of space, and that I could never do what they do because I'm stupid. But I still love them, I probably deserve it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Nexium

That's not really true. Without SOMEONE you'd die if you were left alone at some point in your first 10 years or so.

In both psychology and sociology class in my school we learned about how people need people to just be mentally stable.

Both parents aren't necessary but they sure help out.
Quote by Nexium

^^right there.

my parents are the best i love mine. i dont know how it feels to be without a father, nor would i want to find out. hope everything is good in the long run tho.

PS-lots of people have irreversible debt, and it has nothing to do with their father. its more like drug addictions, and bad investments.
I used to hate my da for beating on me and my bro as kids. But he's had his own **** in his life and as far me and my brother's concerned, it's in the past.

My mum and dad will probably separate at some point next year, but I ain't staying with either of them - I don't think I could live comfortably with my da, but I always argue with my mum now (my mum now argues with everyone, even if it happened to be an inanimate object).

So I'll be sharing a flat with my bro next year...
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK