Yes, quite a lot of N_D's

So, on Sunday, I ordered some stuff from Musicians Friend.
It arrived yesterday.

Ooooooh

DUNH DUNH DUHHHH

So maybe you can see some stuff.

Well, I ordered some Silverfox drum sticks, a pair of EHX 6l6's and a Fender 12AT7. I also ordered a 5U4 but that's on backorder.

HOWEVER, my prime purchase was a Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz. I think I'm the first UG'er to own one. Could be wrong. There has been a lot of talk about it so I have clips too. I also redid some C30 clips.

Soo, Picssssss

There. The sticks are fantastic, I haven't used the tubes yet and the fuzz is great too.
Fairly smooth, a bit of a mids cut but definetly worth $30.
The clips don't do it justice (****ty mic)
Awesome, congrats Felix! So is the bandmaster up an running or is it going to take more than some tubes? Nice stuff bro!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
sweet
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by mcrfobtai
More then some tube's I'm sorry to say

All in good time then "grasshopper"!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
nice
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
"hit harder, last longer"- are you sure those are drumsticks?

o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Is that Cool Cat true bypass?

/sarcasm_off

Nice buy man. Now I need some new gear. Well my Voodoo Labs Pedal Power should be coming for Christmas....we shall see.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by Dave_Mc
"hit harder, last longer"- are you sure those are drumsticks?

o_O

Quote by dudey5691
Sorry Felix, I have you beat on the Cool Cat Fuzz by about 4 months

It's a kickass pedal, though.

Also, nice buys!

Damnit
thanks
Sweetness.

I have half a mind to order a bunch of stuff just for the excitement of having a box sitting on my porch waiting for me.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
what's the fuzz like? i was going to get a couple of those pedals free with guitar mag subscriptions, but then a cheaper subscription came out (with no free gift). I went with the cheaper one, on the basis that with money i can buy what i like.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?