Hey i just got a new boss gt10 and i'm trying to hook it up to record through the usb port on it. I've installed the driver and everything, and when i hook it up to a DAW such as Sonar, Reaper, or Audacity, i get very little, inaudible input while playing through it. I've tried turning up the outputs all the way on the GT10 and it doesn't seem to help the volume of the sound i'm receiving in any DAW. Can anyone help?

Thanks
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
I don't own one but on my RP there is a switch on back for amp/mixer. There is a control I get to in the software that swings the input from amp (0%) to USB (100%). Also try rebooting your PC and restarting GT. Or reset.
first go to your effects chain in the patch you are using and scroll to dgt (digital output) and look at the meter on the top while playing guitar. the bars should go past half way. If not, then increase the patch level / amp level. Also for me, I set the usb output level to 150%. It shouldnt be a problem with your recording software, but just browse through the options just in case. i really dont know what else it could be, sorry i cant be more helpful