It's not very creative, nor original, but it's supposed to be that way, keep that in mind while listening.
the project is no longer active, but I was hoping to get som constructive critics about it since I've been thinking about taking some of the songs to re-recording with my new band.

http://www.myspace.com/miscreantstheband

enjoy!
have a drink on me
The point of making new music is for it to be creative and original. Perhaps you just don't get the point.
Quote by Ibanezshred333
The point of making new music is for it to be creative and original. Perhaps you just don't get the point.

depends on wich genre you're in, deathmetal is in my opinion a very conservative form of music.
besides, people are'nt always interested in radical changes, they want things to be familiar, look at ST.Anger for an example, people were'nt too happy about that, they wanted another non-original metallica album, and AC/DC have'nt evolved a bit the past 20 years, still no one dislikes or complain about their new album.
have a drink on me
It's true. Look at deathcore. People try to introduce change into death metal and people go ape****. I'll check it out later when I have time.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
yeah, I'm not saying that all changes are bad, but generally it's hard to put in new stuff into this kind of music so it fits, and why change a winning concept? haha.
have a drink on me
Yeah. You don't need to change it. I dig it. It's got kind of a doom feel to it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
yeah, I was thinking about going more doom the next time, with more wierd noises and **** but lately everything I've done is a bit too At the Gates inspired and does'nt fit the project, haha
have a drink on me
the vocals actually sound far more black metal than death metal (except for the breakdown in graveyard romance). i would definitely take the songs with me, unless you co-wrote them with your ex-bandmates, in which case i'd seek their permission and make sure they get their due credit.