Hey guys
Some of you may remember about a month ago I made a thread telling people about my friend who drowned.
Anyway christmas is coming up and between a few of us we really want to get somthing for his family to show them we're still thinking of them and my friend James.
We Originally thought a hamper would be nice but the resident's association kind of ruined it by buying a huge one we could never outdo thus rendering it useless...
Have any of you guys got any ideas?
We really need 'em
Thanks...

Andrew
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Not bad, I might look into that.

Keep em' coming though!
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Quote by ben deebz
plaque? picture?

Something commerative would probably work very nice.
This just in : The school have already organised a commemorative plaque
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Quote by aaciseric
Something commerative would probably work very nice.

True, but since this is the pit it must be some combination of the following:

fap, pokemon, cum, ghey, poop, penor, pear, guitar, FFFFUUUUUU and icyhot
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
This just in : The school have already organised a commemorative plaque

I'd love to help you but everytime I try and post all I can think of is brocolli.
a picture of him and frame it. something u have that noone else does. montage of pisture
Quote by aaciseric
I'd love to help you but everytime I try and post all I can think of is brocolli.

Yeah...I ated them all.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Aquarium....
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Bench with his name on it?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I was gonna say something dick-ish, but I decided not to...Anyways, just a plaque will do I think, or you could donate a tree or something in his name, do something that you will think will honour the memory of James.
a giant collage of pics of yur friend with yu guys and his family?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
+1 to the bench or tree idea
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
+1 to collage...

just like a huge framed thing with fotos of him + his favourite things
Quote by ben deebz
a picture of him and frame it. something u have that noone else does. montage of pisture

Or better yet create a montage of his life on a pc program thats what my dad did when my great grandpa died.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Or better yet create a montage of his life on a pc program thats what my dad did when my great grandpa died.

Thats great, but I think we're looking for more of a physical item as opposed to a virtual one. Its an incredibly clever idea though, and your suggestion is much appreciated!
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
do the family like guitars? or guitar amps? If not, see about getting a bench or something to honour him
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
A swimming pool.

/dick

EDIT: after reading this thread, sorry that wasn't cool.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by AlecMag
A swimming pool.

/dick

EDIT: after reading this thread, sorry that wasn't cool.

Its ok, lets face it I wasn't expecting a helluva lot of sensitivity on UG...
just ideas
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
The Bench idea is a great idea and the tree is really cool! The collage is a nice idea but if you have enough pictures a nice photo album would really be nice and then they could look at the pics when they wanted too!
Electric Guitars Samick Torino,Jay Turser warlord, Jay turser jt-xg2( thats a double neck) New york pro Strat copy Acoustics Ibanez pf , new york pro and 3 nylons from the 70's
Life jacket?

(that's so cruel...)
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
When my grandpa died, my mum made a big montage of photo's of him and him with the family etc. and my grandma cried a river. It's a really special gift that they'll appreciate.
Man, I have to say you guys have come through on this occasion, despite certain asshats who shall remain nameless. I think the tree is our best bet, seeing as it can be given to the family as opposed to put in a public place, and lets face it its way cheaper (not our fault we're students =( ) If anyone has any other suggestions, go ahead!
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.