Hi ug guys!
Im going to buy a new guitar from woodoguitars.com and wonder if that is a great choice? I heard that guitars and basses are very good quality and they are really good.
Also i think they looks cool and nice. The colors is awesome in my option!
Here are a few pictures and infomation.

Woodo GS2 Ebony

Type
Body
Neck
Neck Width (1-12)
Fretboard
Fretboard Radius
Frets
Scale
Strings
Pickups
Controls
Switch
Tuners
Bridge/Tail
HW Color
Finish
Weight

: Electric Guitar
: Ebony + Basswood
: Hard Maple
: 42mm - 52mm
: Rosewood
: 19"
: 24 F
: 25 1/2"
: D'Addario
: 2 x Humb. + 1 x SC
: Vol, Tone
: 5-way Switch
: Wilkinson
: Licence Floyd Rose
: Gold
: Natural Satin
: 4,0 kg

From woodoguitars.com

Sincerely,
Charlie.
Looks blingin son!

EDIT: Just had a look on their site, as well as the upper horn of their superstrats being a complete copy of ibanez i saw this:

Surely they can't get away with that!

they look nice though
Last edited by Zanon at Dec 19, 2008,
I have no experience with them... but from the specs and the pictures looks good to me. Do you have an option to test it out first?
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
IT looks like a nice guitar, The specs look good but I never heard of them. What are they askinjg for these?

The web addresss you posted deosn't work but I got this.

http://www.woodoguitars.se/

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Dec 19, 2008,
You have a Money Back guarantee by 14 days. I don't know if it works even if you open the bag and try it out. It would, or? Because i f-cking love this guitar. And as my 'internet' friend told me, he "knew" the owner of woodoguitars.se and he does everything to make his customers 100% happy with the bought.
Quote by ShredFatLicks
What a piece of crap... Get a Fender

Have you no sense to say? If this is now a crap guitar, try the letter the right word for it and maybe help me instead.
they certainly LOOK nice

i love natural finishes like that, and the gold makes it sexX2
Quote by Tedward
they certainly LOOK nice

i love natural finishes like that, and the gold makes it sexX2

Yeah, the gold makes it more awesome!
Quote by ShredFatLicks
What a piece of crap... Get a Fender

you sir, are an idiot.

They sure look nice, and I like the specs. Of what I understand, they're quite new on the market, so...
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Where are they made? that can usually be a good indicator of quality for new companies.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
yeaah the guitars are not very famous. YET!
but they will sure be famous and popular later.
they are made in sweden i think. there are only 10 of this model in sweden atm and i have ordered one of them
looks great
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
These are beuties. And not very expensive. I just love the natural finish ...
Guitars and basses:

Fender Blacktop Telecaster|Epiphone Junior SG|Ibanez Lawsuit Strat|anelectro '63|Eagle tele w/ P-90s|Duke LP-copy|Cort B2A bass|Ibanez AW-40TCS
Last edited by Metal_Mesh at Dec 20, 2008,
where do you buy them from? I dont see any prices
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by deathbyawesome
Where are they made? that can usually be a good indicator of quality for new companies.

South Korea.

the particular guitar TS is ordering costs 750$, sort of (5800 Kr)

I think the companys primary product is basses though. Just look at this beauty

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Last edited by bjoern_swe at Dec 20, 2008,
god thats like a supermodel of basses..
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Dammit! All the superstrat models have fuking tremolos! I hate trems!! Could anyone translate the prices of the site to USD? I have no idea what currency "Kr" is.

EDIT: nevermind, i found a translator. Pretty reasonable prices.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Last edited by the Sinner at Dec 20, 2008,
Quote by the Sinner
Dammit! All the superstrat models have fuking tremolos! I hate trems!! Could anyone translate the prices of the site to USD? I have no idea what currency "Kr" is.

1 $ is about 8 Kr

so... All guitar are around 700$. The basses are between 500$ for the 4-strings to 1K$ for the 7-strings

And yeah. Fuking hate trems

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
i looks awesome, but, be sure those things are like that in person,
If all else fails, you better contact your mother! COME ON!

::type
Quote by Zanon
Looks blingin son!

EDIT: Just had a look on their site, as well as the upper horn of their superstrats being a complete copy of ibanez i saw this:

Surely they can't get away with that!

they look nice though

They can, and don't call me Shirley.

Sorry, just watched Airplane! I love that movie.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
I actually own that same guitar, I'm in a pending endorsement deal with Woodo (my bassist is already sponsored). I was offered the guitar for free to test it and see if I wanted it. I'll start by saying the workmanship is great. Pretty much flawless actually. Woodo have a great concept in that they save in on replaceable parts (pickups, trem etc), aswell as finishes and bindings and all that fancy stuff, and put most of the money on getting the build right. You can always swap a dull pickup but if the frets are crooked or the neck is glued poorly it doesn't matter how expensive pickups the guitar has. So basically the whole price is for the build itself, so if you were to add all the fancy hardware, pickups, inlays, bindings and finishes that you get on similarlily priced instruments like LTD or Schecter, you'd have a $1000-1500 guitar. So the actual build quality of this guitar is in league with the Ibanez Prestige or similar guitars.

The pickups are pretty bad. So is the Licensed trem. The volume pot isn't very dynamic. But those are all upgradable. The woods and build quality, not to mention playability, is way beyond LTD, Schecter, Fender and all of those guitars that costs the same as the woodo. I think this is a great concept.

This might sound like a sales pitch, it really isn't, like I said I'm not fully convinced if I want the endorsement deal yet seeing as I already have a PRS Custom and a Warmoth made entirely to my preferences. But to answer your questions, these are my opinions on the guitar. It's incredibly shred-friendly btw, even moreso than any Ibanez I've tried and the fret access goes easily beyond even the 24th fret because of the neck-through construction.

And yeah, it's a very friendly company, basically run by one guy who really does anything he can to keep customers happy and build a respectable company. I'd wait a few months to buy though cause there are a few new models coming out early this year that you might want to check out first. Cheers!