View poll results: What speaker for peavey bandit 112
Celestion G-75
1 100%
Eminence
0 0%
Other
0 0%
Voters: 1.
Celestion G-75, Eminence, or what kind of speaker. I want it for a high gain 70's hard rock to nu-metal tone. Not much on cleans.
I'm looking for the same thing, but for a Vypyr 75. Anyway, Where are you located? Eminence are cheaper in the US.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Black Widow. Black Widow Black Widow Black Widow Black Widow. THE best speaker to put in a Peavey. End of argument. Black Widow.

Oh, did I say? Black Widow.
yes, ahhhhh 6 times to be exact

I got an Eminence speaker in my VJ cab, very nice. It sounds pretty bluesy but that could also be the VJ head.
Im going to have to say the celestion, only cause there well known for your type of music. Checkout speaker warehouse, google it they got some nice speakers
The Celestion G12T-75 is a good choice, but I have Celestion Classic Lead 80's in my cab, and I've found they sound great for that kind of music as well, but they're far more versatile imo.
Quote by stuartm65
Black Widow. Black Widow Black Widow Black Widow Black Widow. THE best speaker to put in a Peavey. End of argument. Black Widow.

Oh, did I say? Black Widow.

How much is a black widow and where can i find info on it. I want a celestion or eminence. Whatever is in the Mesa cabs like the Duel Recitifer or whatever. The ones used with a 6505.