not sure were to put this, but how do i change the tempo of a certain part of the song? like i want a certain part to be faster than the other.
F10

brings up the mix table. you can edit from there
then you go to the bar where you want the tempo to go back to normal-
press F10 again-
and reset the tempo back to what it was.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by crypticslaughtr
thank you so much, i will dleete this thread now

Looks like you havn't done a very good job there!
Are You Shpongled..?
Actually whilst we're on the topic of Guitar Pro, can someone tell me how you get rid of the stupid intro music that plays every time you open it. Don't get me wrong its a nice little piece, but i might have to shoot everyone in my kitchen if i hear it again.
Are You Shpongled..?
Quote by nugiboy
Actually whilst we're on the topic of Guitar Pro, can someone tell me how you get rid of the stupid intro music that plays every time you open it. Don't get me wrong its a nice little piece, but i might have to shoot everyone in my kitchen if i hear it again.

press F12

top left hand corner, it says "starting"

select the "nothing" bubble thing.

i think that should do it.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I think I should go buy Guitar Pro tomorrow. Is it worth the $60?
Quote by nugiboy

no sh*t dude, i feel ya
Quote by Yickk

Yes.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
**** i forgot about this thread

Quote by nugiboy

lmao i feel the exact same way. and sorry for not deleting it, i dont know how to delete threads
Quote by Yickk

TuxGuitar. Free version, nearly as good.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE