I've just been browsing through some custom shops of guitar companies, and alot pointed me towards carvin, so I gave them a look. So far, they have the cheapest custom seven string model I could find, but, they didnt have the body shape I want.

My question is, how far does carvin allow you to customize your guitars? Keep in mind I'm not exactly planning on buying one right now, just for future reference.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

They will not make you a custom body.

They do however stock 7 string hardware and guitar necks if you want to make the body yourself.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
To my knowledge they will not do a body type other than what's listed.

It wouldn't hurt to call and ask though, depending on what you had in mind.

I've finally added a Carvin to my collection, a DC127, that I've only played for a few minutes and it is nice.........very nice from my limited time with it.
It's waiting to be unveiled to the family on Christmas since they paid for it.
Quote by mr.rs
To my knowledge they will not do a body type other than what's listed.

It wouldn't hurt to call and ask though, depending on what you had in mind.

I've finally added a Carvin to my collection, a DC127, that I've only played for a few minutes and it is nice.........very nice from my limited time with it.
It's waiting to be unveiled to the family on Christmas since they paid for it.

Damn...I had an X shape in mind, but no company so far has the option to make a custom body shape, other than ESP which is just too damn expensive.

Quote by Doodleface
They will not make you a custom body.

They do however stock 7 string hardware and guitar necks if you want to make the body yourself.

Gah, well, with a lack of any tools with the ability to cut a body, I guess I'm screwed for now

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance