My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
If you play metal: Ibanez RG Series (Good tremelo bar/bridge and pickups have a good metal tone)

If you play rock or punk: Epiphone SG G-400, Epiphone Les Paul Studio, or Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Good crunchy tone from the pickups that is good for punk or rock)

If you play blues: Standard Telecaster (Teles are known to be good for blues, and have a good twang)
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
i'll agree with tmfiore mostly, i have a g-400 that's been with me for several years and i still love that guitar. i hear the epi les pauls are just as solid. but you know everyone is gonna tell you to just go out and try em. feel is always the best judge, imo
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
Quote by tmfiore
If you play metal: Ibanez RG Series (Good tremelo bar/bridge and pickups have a good metal tone)

If you play rock or punk: Epiphone SG G-400, Epiphone Les Paul Studio, or Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Good crunchy tone from the pickups that is good for punk or rock)

If you play blues: Standard Telecaster (Teles are known to be good for blues, and have a good twang)

Not this.

For $400 dollars, there are better guitars. Look used really.
For Blues or Classic Rock, get a Squier Classic Vibe 50's strat. For metal or hard Rock get this.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
used instruments from good owners FTW
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
anything esp in there 100 or 200 series good guitars good prices stay awayu from the 50s tho