Poll: Which Beatle do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Beatle do you prefer?
John
11 28%
Paul
7 18%
George
17 43%
Ringo
5 13%
Voters: 40.
John, Paul, George, Ringo? All is in the title! Come on, vote for your favourite one.
lol, none for ringo
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
which ever one is the most dead
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by Siege of Power
which ever one is the most dead

That would be Ringo.

seewhatididthere?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
It won't let me choose the one that is good.

Oh, wait, there isn't one.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by pepsi1187
david bowie :P

+1
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
George
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by MSA13
Who the hell voted for Ringo?!?

It would be hilaroius to meet RIngo in real life.... I'd love it.

"Guys, guys, I wrote a new song!"

"Thats cool Ringo. Here, we'll put in on the wall with the rest of your songs..... so what were you saying paul?"
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
Stuart.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by Shadow_Hawk

"Thats cool Ringo. Here, we'll put in on the wall with the rest of your songs..... so what were you saying paul?"

Hahaha, that's so true. Ringo's songwriting talent was in my opinion much inferior to other Beatles' though.
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
It would be hilaroius to meet RIngo in real life.... I'd love it.

did u steal that from family guy? Either way, your right.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
george..
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
who the hell is voting for ringo?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by GuitarNinja12
over-rated

pshaw...coming from the guy with a led zeppelin avatar.....but this is hard to say, i said john cause i like his solo career more than any other beatle, except for George's "All Things Must Pass" ........thats a great album!
'Music is the best"
Zappa