hey everyone, I'm getting pretty pissed off atm.

Thought I'd try out fable so I bought it thinking hey let's be legal and all that,
and now when I insert the cd I can't see it on my dvd-rewriter drive. And I've no idea how I'm gonna install it then, anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
wat
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Try again? Refresh My Computer? Make sure there are no scratches... try other discs in your drive, too.

Take it back to the store if you have repeated that quite a few times and it still doesn't work...

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Yeah fable exists as a pc game, but if I put the cd in my computer it won't see that there's anything inserted. It just says insert disc, wich I already had.

It's brand new and none of the 4 discs seem to work, problem is I can't take it back to the store since I'll be leaving for Italy this morning in about 3 hours.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by FretboardToAsh
anyone know what the problem could be?

I think it might be that the drive isn't reading the disc.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Dec 19, 2008,
Turn it on and off again?

<.<

>.>
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I think it might be that the drive isn't reading the disc.

/thread

Try googling it. Google knows all.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
/thread

Try googling it. Google knows all.

I have it's not finding anything usefull, I have however found out that my drive doesn't seem to read anything at all. I think magiciso might be the problem. Does anyone know how to configure your drives, as in the virtual and real ones?

Cause the drive doesn't pick up anything but if I try opening something in media player it will read the disc.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by Cheesemaster
try sticking your pen0rz inside the disc drive

That don't fit, anyways I think the configuration of my disc drives are messed up. Anyone know how to set em right? Would it help to de-install magiciso?
UG's Flamenco Club
i know a quick fix solution to your problem as i had a similar one.

eject the disc tray and put a slice of lemon on it then close the tray.
The acid from the lemon slice will give the circuitry inside a bit of a kick start and thus will allow the cd to work (think of it as a human drinking coffee).

the only problem i've found with this is that other parts of your pc will break...
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
........Wat........
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.