Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this forum. I'm an avid visitor to ultimate-guitar and I decided that it was about time I joined the forum. I am writing mainly because I currently own a James Hetfield ESP JH2 guitar and I would like to see what this particular guitar is worth at the moment. I am the only owner of the guitar and it is in relatively good condition (it has a few minor scratches on the back from playing). If anyone can give me some insight into this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and its a pleasure to be a member of this forum.
Pics?

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by bucketheadbukut
how much did u buy it for, i want one so bad!

I purchased the guitar in 98 from Sam Ash and I think it wa somewhere along the lines of $1700.
Here are some quick snap shots I took, what do you guys think? It's # 84 of 200.

JH2 Pics

If anyone has any insight as to how much this guitar would be worth now, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Last edited by krown05 at Dec 19, 2008,
Thanks a lot for all the input guys...I'll def check out the ESP forum as well as continue to post here. The reason I asked, is because I'm considering selling it.

Thanks
Hey, sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I didn't wanna clutter up with a new one. I was just wondering if anyone knew how much the JH-2 weighed? It's got that diamond plating on it, so you'd think it'd weigh close to twice as much as a typical guitar, if not more. I think my collection averages at around 8lbs each. Anybody have the weight spec for this guitar?