Hey all, I'm new to tab posting, so help me out!
I've created a perfect Guitar Pro tab of the new Banjo-Kazooie Nuts 'N Bolts Theme
However, when trying to submit it, it says "D", which i beleive stands for Denied

What are the criteria must a Guitar Pro file have that UG looks for when accepting or declining?
If they are already on the site, we don't need it, if it the current one is accurate. Check for others. And, many people think their tabs are perfect, when actually, they REALLY aren't. This could be the problem as well.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Nah, it's not on here
Trust me this one's accurate, I'm a music major at WMU and spent hours on each voice to make sure all the intervals were correct
hmm, I don't know. Try posting it again and I will try to look at it. Oh, wait, I don't have GP, only the demo, which probably won't work for it. Post it and while it is waiting, go to the tabs approval queue to see why people don't like it.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Make sure your uploading the right file format, your cache is cleared, all the forms are filled in etc,

If it still doesn't work, post this in Bug Reports at the bottom of the Forum Index. (Under Site Feedback I believe...)

Actually, here's a link just incase you can't find it: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–