Since everyone, EVERYONE, basically just loves looking at fantastic, loud, massive, expensive amps.......have at it!

The valveking fail isnt mine by the way, mines the diezel

Also I will let you know when we have our recordings up, we recorded tracked the guitar 4 times, one guitar (Gibson les paul studio w/bareknuckle nailbombs) once on a good crunch with the orange rockerverb 100, then a higher gain with the valveking, and my guitar (Caparison dellinger w/ bareknuckle nailbombs) once with the Diezel Herbert with a low crunchy gain, and once with a massive, rip your face off gain sound. Needless to say, the guitar sound is MASSIVE, and sounds fantastic!
Diezel, Motherfucker
OMFG sick **** man, can't wait to hear it.

Would you suggest orange amps over Marshals at all?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Lasyk
OMFG sick **** man, can't wait to hear it.

Would you suggest orange amps over Marshals at all?

TS will probabbly agree with me here.

Oh god yes.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
That's like my dream setup: guitars, amps, cabs.....I hate you. Any clips of the recordings?

And how are the Nailbombs? Dirty, clean etc?
Quote by mh400nt
Oh god yes!

love it!

Hows the caparison? always wanted to try one,but they're rare as hell!
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Quote by RG_FANMAN
That's like my dream setup: guitars, amps, cabs.....I hate you. Any clips of the recordings?

And how are the Nailbombs? Dirty, clean etc?

Fantastic for both, they are very responsive to the amp you are using, the reasons I love bareknuckles so much is that they have their own voice depending on the amp....im probably explaining it badly Also my nailbomb was custom made for me by tim mills, its by far the most pissed-off pickup ive ever used!

Quote by cliff_em_all

Just....amazing man, its an absolute pleasure to play, to hold, to look at! I wouldnt trade it for anything! Apart....from maybe a blackmachine, but my names down on the waiting list anyway so ill just have to wait
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by RG_FANMAN
That's like my dream setup

same here!!! oh how i envy you so!!!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.

*squirt*

My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Quote by cliff_em_all
love it!

Yeah, if you're not rich or in Japan, they're very hard to try.
Quote by Avedas
Yeah, if you're not rich or in Japan, they're very hard to try.

Unfortunatley im neither!

Ah well, we still have some quality british stuff like Eve and Flaxwood
Quote by ZanasCross

lulz at the VK next to an Orange and Diezel
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.