I use Tracktion 2 for demo recording, and Amplitube Live for the guitar tones, but play in Drop A# so, the tones get really muddy. I wanna use my Marshall head to record the guitar parts, but i'm not sure if it's do-able.

Can any tech's help?

Cheers
I'm not a hundred percent on what you want to do. Do you want to go from the head to your computer, or use a mic? Do you have an audio interface?
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by fridge_raider
I'm not a hundred percent on what you want to do. Do you want to go from the head to your computer, or use a mic? Do you have an audio interface?

Yeah, I use Tracktion 2, and no, I don't want to use a mic, I want to go straight from the head to my pc

I'm just not sure if it's possible
Well, if the head has a line out or record out then it should be possible to run this to the line in on your soundcard. However, ensure you don't run a 'speaker out' output to the soundcard, or you could (and likely will) damage your soundcard and/or amp.

Running directly into the stock soundcard will most likely sound bad whatever you do though. An audio interface would help you achieve much better sound quality.
There is poetry in despair.
ive heard of people plugging in their fx loop send to the direct in, then use impulse responses (reverb) of guitar cabs to get decent result (rare). just make sure you dont have your amp off standby or your volume up if your not plugged int a speaker cab or baaaad news
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.