I know the title supports your idea that this thread is in the wrong section, but I actually am looking for a metal acoustic song to play.

I love power metal above all else, progressive metal, and then the infamous metalcore. playing some really hardcore stuff like heavenly, nevermore, cage, and other metal bands, i have actually been learning recently the song lead me home (shadows fall), and a bunch of opeth songs. i like the finger picking, complexity, and peaceful flow of it all. and i am positing to see if anybody knows of songs or bands that share the rhythmic flow of opeth or shadows fall song lead me home.

thank you all for your help, oh and merry christmas to you all.
chewy
in flames has a few achoustic songs, and many intros
Most is from the jester race and whoracle
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
i dont really listen to any of that so i dont exactly know where your coming from but fade to black from metallica is a great acoustic song if you like that
Quote by dminishedthingy
Agalloch- Pale Folklore album has some great acoustic parts.

oh yeah, agalloch's good

You can also do some folk metal stuff
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CG Man16
oh yeah, agalloch's good

You can also do some folk metal stuff

yeah i know what you mean, i just started downloading some agalloch, and i have always had inflames but i never really thought about their acoustic stuff. thanks alot for your suggestions guys
Vital Remains' "Reborn... The Upheavel of Nihility" has an awesome acoustic part in it. Shows how versatile Death Metal can be.
Harvest of Sorrow by Blind Guardian is an awesome acoustic song.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Now how did I forget that. Indeed awesome it is.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
The acoustic instrumentals on Dissection's Somberlain should be to your liking.
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

When the Eagle Cries - Iced Earth. theres even an unplugged version to listen to
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
nightwish - the islander only one i can think of that hasn't been mentioned
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP