Hey guys, I'm wondering if there's a guitar body wood guide somewhere here on UG or from an outside source, I'm getting a Carvin customized guitar and I was wondering what characteristics of each body wood were like.

Also, if you know any other guide that discusses bridge/tremlos, fretboards, pickups etc let me know

Thank you.
there is no guide. That will have to be one thick book, or a lot of pages of info..
Tell us what the options are and what you want and we can help you from there.
Getting something of your own specs when you're actually ignorant of those is paradoxysm, go back to playing your old thing. You're actually passing beside the whole point of paying more for a unique guit of your dreams.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by Gäbe
Getting something of your own specs when you're actually ignorant of those is paradoxysm, go back to playing your old thing. You're actually passing beside the whole point of paying more for a unique guit of your dreams.

this

do you have a list of the specs? hopefully you got lucky and didnt pay high price for something like alder
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson