So, I think the title is pretty obvious...

I play bass
EDIT: USD
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by c3powil
So, I think the title is pretty obvious...

No actually it isn't...

What was the question again?
My signature has doubled...
I'd say you end up with a $100 gift card to GC.

That's advanced math though, not everyone can do it.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
... A bass player??

...no seriously?

....im jk dont get mad. List your equipment!!! We'll tell you what cha need!
How about you get something you actually need, or add it to some savings towards something more expensive?

If you need/want a new bass, put it towards a new bass
If you need/want a new effect, get a new effect pedal (if you need to ask what you should get, you shouldn't get one IMO. You should identify a need and then buy a pedal, as opposed to buy a pedal and make a need for it.)

EDIT: Best advice? Hold onto that gift voucher until you need something. Say your cab blows out, and you need a replacement, but you can't, because you don't have the money, and you spent a $100 gift voucher, which can be a sizeable chunk towards a cab, on a sh*tty multi FX pedal.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
How about you get something you actually need, or add it to some savings towards something more expensive?

If you need/want a new effect, get a new effect pedal (if you need to ask what you should get, you shouldn't get one IMO. You should identify a need and then buy a pedal, as opposed to buy a pedal and make a need for it.)

+600
This.

80th best UGer
compressor
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by Deliriumbassist

EDIT: Best advice? Hold onto that gift voucher until you need something. Say your cab blows out, and you need a replacement, but you can't, because you don't have the money, and you spent a $100 gift voucher, which can be a sizeable chunk towards a cab, on a sh*tty multi FX pedal.

I already have a ****ty multi effects pedal!
Thanks though, this is the best advise yet, but I only get to go to GC once or twice every two or three years because I live verry far away from any big city.Im happy with my bass, but my amps is a 25 watt crate and I would like to upgrade. I just dont think a hundred bucks would help much.

EDIT: And for you people who dont get the question: I have a 100 USD gift card for Guitar Center.How do I spend it?
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Last edited by c3powil at Dec 20, 2008,
I do not think a bass player can get much of anything for $100. save up your money or switch to guitar. It's much cheaper.

EDIT: Or get a Bass Wah.
Quote by c3powil
Im happy with my bass, but my amps is a 25 watt crate and I would like to upgrade. I just dont think a hundred bucks would help much.

It's still $100 you don't need to raise or earn though. If you can use the gift voucher online, then that's a bonus. You could get yourself, say, a 150watt Fender Bassman for $450. $100 off that is a sizeable chunk.