Hey! I have EZdrummer and Cubase Studio 4 since today, but I noticed that EZdrummer has a delay. So when I activate the metronome of Cubase, the drums come in just after the beat. I think the problem is in EZdrummer, cause Cubase shows the correct timing in the timeline... Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks a lot!
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
well if your computer sucks and its lagging thats one thing. but in my experience with superior 2, i notice the cubase metronome gets off all the time. i dont even like using the cubase metronome cause it sucks, but it could be my computer not being great that makes cubase suck. i just put high hat clicks on the drum map when i need a metronome cause i know that it will always be the same.
Well Enough Alone
Hmm yeah, don't know, I should get a dual core PC I suppose :P Good idea! The high hat thing thanks man! And it's not the metronome that's getting off, but just EZdrummer starting a fraction to late :/
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
What are the specs of your PC? And are you using a stock soundcard ?
There is poetry in despair.
Windows XP Home Edition
AMD Athlon 64 Processor
3200+
2.01 GHz
1,00 GB RAM

I'm using a Line 6 UX2 sound card

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
That should be able to handle it. Are you playing back via the interface or through the stock card ?
There is poetry in despair.
Via the interface, but both the metronome and drum track are going out the UX2, and EZdrummer starts to late, so I don't think it's a soundcard issue.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010