What is the general opinion of Jackson RR3's? I was thinking about getting one for my next guitar but I thought I should ask first. Also would you say it's suited for a lot of hard rock bands like Guns N Roses for example?
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
I love mine, it's got a great tone to it and it's really versatile, plus the LFR is one of the best I've used
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
I love mine, it's got a great tone to it and it's really versatile, plus the LFR is one of the best I've used

+1 Amazing guitar, love it.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Amazing guitar, when i got mine, i had to get used to the shape and sitting postion. but it has amaing tone and great metal.

i suggest a les paul for GnR stuff
I heard Jackson and is it good. The answer is yes.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by 2mins2midnite
Amazing guitar, when i got mine, i had to get used to the shape and sitting postion. but it has amaing tone and great metal.

Yeah well the LP was my other option for my next guitar.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by 2mins2midnite

It is a good guitar and the LFR is one of the best that you are unlikely to have problems with if you maintain it.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I, infact, DONT suggest a les paul for GNR.
People always suggest guitars for bands just because the guitarist uses those guitars.
Slash has seymour duncans in there anyways.
I've played a standard epi and an rr3 and the rr3 got better gnr.
The only problem is that the shape of the RR3 wouldnt really suit GNR type music, but if you're just playing for bedroom practice, then go for it, it's a great guitar.
Quote by steel337
The only problem is that the shape of the RR3 wouldnt really suit GNR type music, but if you're just playing for bedroom practice, then go for it, it's a great guitar.

Why not, Slash used mockingbirds and that sort of thing, an RR shape would be fine.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
ive played it, i love the guitar. its perfect for rock/metal music an it looks amazing
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
I tried one of those and it sounded AMAZING through a cube 30x. The only reason I didn't get it is the shape, I can't play it sitting down.
Quote by steel337

I never understand this at all. I play with some Jazz guys while using a Rhoads and I get weird looks. Yes, I'm playing Jazz with a "metal looking guitar." Yes, I can also play the blues with my Rhoads. Yes, I play "acoustic songs" on a "metal guitar." Deal with it.