OK, when I play my X box 360 for a little while the screen gets a yellow-green tint to it. Does anyone have any similar problems. I googled this and didn't really get any thing so thanks for the help.

P.S. I don't think this would really go in the gaming thread.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
I don't think it's my TV my other systems are fine.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
probably just the a color in your tv going bad. Happened to my old computer moniter - it wouldn't read any red colors.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Component Cables, RGB, or HDMI?
if it's the first, you could have one of the plugs disconnected.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I haven't been peeing on my TV you fag. I'm about 100 percent sure it ain't the T.V. It's band new, I just got it on black Friday.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Also, if you had a lightning storm recently that could mess it up, happened with my dad's tv a couple years ago.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Dude all my xbox has totally stopped transmitting signal. I think it's the cables .
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism