Page 1 of 2
Anyone else here obsessed with Saves the Day's old stuff. It was wicked punk and very catchy. Some friends and I have started a band heavily influenced by that stuff. Through Being COol and Can't SLow DOwn are great albums.
"Wicked punk"

I feel like you're from New England too.
I highly recommend that everyone interested in making money online join this site.

<3
that cd "Bones" or what ever was horrible but the one before that was pretty gooood
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

My gear is not worth mentioning.
Quote by zian615
"Wicked punk"

I feel like you're from New England too.

Yes sir, in the midst of a snow storm
Quote by SKAtastic7770
Southern NH, I just got power back thursday.

Really? More NH p0nx!
brnh.bandcamp.com
Ha, I'm into indie rock, but I couldn't help but reply to the "wicked."

Southern NH as in Keene, Salem, Peterborough, Nashua, or Portsmouth?
I highly recommend that everyone interested in making money online join this site.

<3
So NH PUNX! Where abouts bud?
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
First two or three albums are good. They don't belong here though
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm from New England and I never hear anyone say "wicked".

Y'all are just weird up in NH.

Also, I haven't listened to STD in ages, but I'm pretty sure they'd be better off in PP&E.
Quote by neidnarb11890

Also, I haven't listened to STD in ages, but I'm pretty sure they'd be better off in PP&E.

It's a NH/MA thing. You CTers wouldn't understand.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by neidnarb11890

lolololololololol

And I got my power back monday (as did most of Durham)

Jack my swag
Yeah dude, Connecticut is only like pseudo New England. Also, while conversation on power continues, I'll go ahead and brag that I got it back last Saturday night.

<3
Quote by RizzoWashburn
It's a NH/MA thing. You CTers wouldn't understand.

Oh right. Sorry we don't have ridiculous accents.
Quote by zian615
Yeah dude, Connecticut is only like pseudo New England. Also, while conversation on power continues, I'll go ahead and brag that I got it back last Saturday night.

What town?

Jack my swag
Right, you're just all rich douchebags that come to our towns and drive poorly.

<3
Quote by gopherthegreat
What town?

I'm near Keene.

<3
I'm in Bedford/Manchester and I got power back Saturday night as well.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by original=punk
Hey, at least they legalized gay marraige :P

Ha, I've got nothing against 'em. I was just joshin

<3
Quote by original=punk
Hey, at least they legalized gay marraige :P

Damn straight, bitches better recognize!
I found a burned disc of their album "In Reverie" on the floor outside of my sisters room.

Should I check it out?
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Im from the smallest town ever btw, Danville. Its near plaistow which is right on the MA border. Pretty close to Salem too.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Since when is Saves The Day punk?

They were Punk. Aways had the sissy vocals but the band used to have a way mor punk driven sound. Oh and In Reverie is alright, not very punk at all but a decent disk. Through Being Cool and Can't Slow Down are the most punk.
Quote by SKAtastic7770
Im from the smallest town ever btw, Danville. Its near plaistow which is right on the MA border. Pretty close to Salem too.

Wikipedia tells me that your town has 500 people more than my town. Pwnd? Or self-pwnd, I guess.

<3
Quote by zian615
Wikipedia tells me that your town has 500 people more than my town. Pwnd? Or self-pwnd, I guess.

Yeah but my town has no traffic lights, two gas pumps and one small convienance store. And thats it. No side walks, nothing else but swamp land.
Quote by original=punk
Is this band any good?

aka, would I like it? not, do you like it.

Yes, I think you would like it. I like it a lot, they're like pop punk with hardcore influences. Like Emery but good. Like, if there was a scale that had Lifetime on one end and New Found Glory on the other end, they'd be somewhere in the middle of that scale.

Definitely belongs in PP&E.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by SKAtastic7770
Yeah but my town has no traffic lights, two gas pumps and one small convienance store. And thats it. No side walks, nothing else but swamp land.

We have one blinking light, for whatever that's worth. Also two gas pumps (one station, obviously), a small convenience store, an awful pizza place, and a little restaurant.

<3
Quote by zian615
We have one blinking light, for whatever that's worth. Also two gas pumps (one station, obviously), a small convenience store, an awful pizza place, and a little restaurant.

see your town wins, much more to do.
Yeah well I beat both you guys!

My town is a quickly-urbanizing middle class suburb outside of the biggest, most populated city in the state!

BOOYAH!

Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Yeah well I beat both you guys!

My town is a quickly-urbanizing middle class suburb outside of the biggest, most populated city in the state!

BOOYAH!

so you obviously live near Manchester. DOes that mean you can get to a Newbury comics without having to drive 45 minutes like me?
I can get to a Newbury Comics in a 4.5 minute drive
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RizzoWashburn
I can get to a Newbury Comics in a 4.5 minute drive

Lucky! I was at one the other day that had a Black Flag Damaged LP, and a bunch of John COltrane...
Page 1 of 2