Page 1 of 2
hi pit i have white wine.

to be more precise i have a pint glass, of white wine.

tell me pit, DO YU LIKE WHITE WIEN?

mmm

edit: sorry for grammar lololol
I love every form of alcohol known to man.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!

Wine is awesome!!! it allows me to play PC games on my mac basically making my old PC game colelction NOt useless.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
I don't think so. My avatar was a rare snapshot of Mr. Rogers tasting white wine, I believe. I just made it funnier.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
blackberry Arbor Mist = win
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by CrazyPigeon
No, I really don't. Stella ftw.

hey man if i had stella i would be drinking it, i wouldn't normally drop to these standards and steal my parents wine but hey
Wine is beautiful, but I tend to drink the white (or pink) fruity stuff more because red wine burns my throat.

EDIT: Don't listen to Zero-Hartman. He's only had Maison.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 19, 2008,
No. Its taste is way too strong. Weirdly, I enjoy Vodka.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Red Wine > White

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I havent really tried any expensive or fancy wines but I love cheap, cheap wine...Im talking 1 buck = 1Lt wine
I'll drink a glass at a gathering when necessary, but I would never spend my money on wine. I'd much rather purchase some Private stock with my hard-earned currency.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by imdeth
Yes I like wine. I wouldn't expect any of these commoners to agree though. I have exquisite taste buds *raises nose*

I knew it... after reporting so many threads, you obviously have a weak stomach.

On a more serious note.... I'm drinking white zinfandel right now, but only because I ran out of bourbon.
i used to, but not so much anymore.

cooking with it is a different story.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
i feel like a commoner drinking me wine from this pint glass, get me the delicate crystal glasses, james!
I don't like wine, especially red. And I don't like many other forms of alcohol ( I don't drink much ... well, the last time I touched alcohol was this summer ... and it wasn't even a full beer ... so, you get the thing for me ).
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
I have grown to love wine only because I ran out of beer one day. I plan to have my own vineyard someday
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by MetalMegaMan
I have grown to love wine only because I ran out of beer one day. I plan to have my own vineyard someday

i doubt that in texas.

sorry
I only drink red whine on the occasion that I drink.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by acersucks
It's alright, but I can't get all programs to run through it.

heyyyyyyyyyyy i remember you, you use linux, and that thing in your user title kills linux systems. my friend did it haha. i like wine
Quote by CLVPX
i doubt that in texas.

sorry

lol. I never said I'm staying in Texas. I'm moving up North after I graduate college, but I'm not sure where yet.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by CLVPX
heyyyyyyyyyyy i remember you, you use linux, and that thing in your user title kills linux systems. my friend did it haha. i like wine

lololololol....
Quote by Vikingx
I knew it... after reporting so many threads, you obviously have a weak stomach.

On a more serious note.... I'm drinking white zinfandel right now, but only because I ran out of bourbon.

Your complaint has been forwarded to imdeth doesn't care technical group.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

I'm not about to get into a spammy argument but come on, all the threads I've reported are just.

Back to topic: I agree with Mr. Hartman
Quote by mulletboy14
No, I enjoy Dr. Pepper.

You and I are some classy mother fuckers.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by imdeth
Your complaint has been forwarded to imdeth doesn't care technical group.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

I'm not about to get into a spammy argument but come on, all the threads I've reported are just.

Back to topic: I agree with Mr. Hartman

Your comment just confirms my statement...

On Topic and away from imdeth's spamming...
Wine is an excellent addition to a good meal. I've been in the Mediterranean many times and I can honestly say that the wine helped make the meal.
Love it.

What's your favorite kind of wine? Mine's red, but I like others.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
In fact, I have had dishes that were better with the introduction of wine. The combined tastes outweighed the individual.
Page 1 of 2